Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to carry out all of their own cooking. This is really very true. From time to time, though, you definitely do not wish to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just would like to reach the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be tormented by remorse about slipping on your diet. This is because many of the famous fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is the way to find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Focus on the sides. Not so long ago, the only side dish item offered by a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now many of the fast food choices have been widened quite a bit. Now you can find a variety of salads. You could get chili. You might get baked potatoes. You can get fruit. There are lots of wholesome options that do not include things like putting something deep fried into your body. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to build a meal consisting of side dishes. You’ll maintain your calorie and fatty food count low and save yourself dedication.
Fundamental logic states that the best way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While, usually, this is a good plan, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Occasionally, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. When you want healthy menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade condensed cream of chicken soup recipe. To cook homemade condensed cream of chicken soup you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup:
- Use 2 tsp. olive oil
- Provide 1 tbsp. minced shallots
- You need 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- Use 2 tbsp. all purpose flour
- Prepare 3⁄4 cup unsalted chicken broth
- Get 1⁄4 cup milk (any kind)
- Provide 1 1⁄2 tsp. poultry seasoning
- Get 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- You need 1⁄4 tsp. pepper
- You need 1⁄4 tsp. garlic powder
Instructions to make Homemade Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup:
- Heat the olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Once it's hot, add in the shallots and cook until they are softened, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the butter. Once it's melted, whisk in the flour and let it cook, while whisking, for a minute or so.
- Slowly pour in the chicken broth, while still whisking, until it's all added in. Then do the same for the milk.
- Increase the heat to med-high and stir in the seasonings. Let it come to a gentle boil.
- Once it's bubbling, turn the heat back down to medium and let this simmer, while stirring often, until it's thickened, just about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat. If you're using it in a recipe right away, then just let it cool down slightly. If you're making it well in advance, then let it cool completely before transfering it to an airtight container and storing it in the fridge until ready to use.
If you find this Homemade Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.