Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Tandoori Vegetable Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tandoori Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tandoori Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to do all of their own cooking. This is actually good guidance. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to make meals from scratch. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be plagued by shame about slipping on your diet. This may be possible because an abundance of the popular fast food spots are trying to make their menus better now. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food restaurant.
Go for the side dishes. It wasn’t so long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish choice at a restaurant. Today almost all of the most popular fast food franchises have amplified their offerings. Now you may get a variety of salads. You could also select Chili. You may buy a baked potato. You could get fruit. There are so many possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to ingest foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to create a meal out of side dishes. When you choose to do this you are able to keep your fat content and calorie counts low.
Logic says that one the easiest way to stay healthy is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make good choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Once in a while, permitting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tandoori vegetable soup recipe. You can have tandoori vegetable soup using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tandoori Vegetable Soup:
- Use 6 tomatoes blanched, peeled and blended
- Use 4 green onions blended
- Get 1 small head broccoli florets
- You need 1 small head cauliflower florets
- Prepare 1 pepper sweet chopped chunky
- Get 1 cup sweet potato leaves chopped
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup edamame
- Use 1 big bunch mung bean sprout
- Get 1 cup lentils cooked
- Use 4 pimentos
- Take 1 inch ginger grated
- Take 4 cloves garlic grated
- Provide 1 inch tumeric grated
- Get 1 tbsp masala tandoori
- You need 2 tsps coriander powder
- Prepare 2 whole elichee
- Take 2 bay leaves
- Provide 1 tsp chili powder red
- Use 1⁄2 tsp fenugreek meethi
- Use to taste Salt
Steps to make Tandoori Vegetable Soup:
- Heat 1 tbsp coconut oil and add bay leaves.
- Add pimentos and saute for a few mins.
- Add blended green onions or regular onions and cook until the raw smell is gone.
- Add ginger, garlic and tumeric and sauté.
- Add blended tomatoes and cook for 5 mins.
- Add in all spices cook for 10 mins.
- Add lentils and all vegetables except sprouts.
- Salt to taste.
- Add mung bean sprouts when almost finished cooking.
- Add enough water and simmer for 30 mins until edamame is cooked.
If you find this Tandoori Vegetable Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.