Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about improving your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some value to that. But occasionally the last thing you want to do is put together a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just would like to reach the drive through on the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This is because many of the well-known fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is the way to eat healthy when you visit the drive through.
Aim for the side dishes. It has not been that long ago that all you could get in a fast food cafe was French Fries. Now many of the fast food menus have been widened considerably. Now quite a few of them provide salads. Chili is definitely another selection. You can get baked potatoes. You could get fruit. There are a lot of selections that you can choose that do not force you to ingest foods that have been deep fried. When you get your supper through a drive through window, select side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. This helps you keep your calorie count low and lower your fat intake.
Logic says that one the simplest way to stay healthy and balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While, usually, this is a good strategy, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Occasionally, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian (vegan) garden vegetable and curry soup recipe. To cook vegetarian (vegan) garden vegetable and curry soup you only need 36 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup:
- Get Vegetables
- Provide Carrots, shredded or diced
- You need small, Napa cabbage (or see the optional ingredients below. I use Napa for the crunch, but Kale adds special flavor. Spinach is good too)
- Take Celery
- Use small, Turnip
- Take Broccoli, trimmed of stems
- Get (28 oz) whole, peeled, Tomatoes, crushed by hand
- Use small, Onion
- You need Leeks, trimmed of most of the green
- Prepare Cilantro (one)
- Prepare medium, Potatoes
- Provide corn, sweet, gold, drained
- Use basil (two)
- You need Mushrooms, Shiitake
- You need Mushrooms, baby Bella
- Provide Garlic, peeled, smashed
- Prepare Base
- Provide curry paste (to taste, whatever color you want)
- Get Coconut milk, preferably full fat (have 2 extra cans on hand)
- Prepare Stock, or Broth, vegetable (have 2 extra cups on hand, either bought in a carton, or self-prepared, your call)
- Use Butter (or the equivalent Vegan saturated fat substitute)
- Take Cookware
- Provide Stockpot (it might work with a 12qt, but you're cutting it close, if you don't scale down a little)
- You need Spices
- Prepare Basil (its listed on the veggies too, but trust me, it's an excellent garnish)
- Prepare cilantro (same as basil, add while cooking, or just garnish)
- Use Coriander (as needed really, to taste)
- Prepare ground cumin (again, as needed, to taste)
- You need Salt (like all soup, salt adds a lot to this dish, be creative with how you salt it up)
- Provide white pepper
- Get cracked, Red Pepper
- Take Starch
- Prepare preparer's favorite noodle, starch, rice, potato, pasta, or vegetable. Or none at all.
- Use Optional
- Use Kale, chopped
- Get Spinach
Instructions to make Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup:
- Chop all veggies to the desired size. I do my onions, leeks, celery, carrots small. The potatoes, turnips large. The rest medium.
- Brown Onions in the butter or vegan equivalent, in your big stockpot.
- Add coconut milk, garlic, curry paste, potatoes, turnips, all spices (except basil and cilantro) to browning onions. Bring to low boil over medium+ heat. 30 minutes. Stir often, don't burn.
- I use this time to prepare my starch. Egg Noodles are good, soba and / or rice noodles are wonderful too. What do YOU feel like tonight? Rice? Orzo?
- Add carrots, celery, leeks, stock or broth (stock to taste - its here you decide how soupy you want your meal to be). Boil for 15 minutes more. Stir occasionally.
- Add corn, tomatoes, napa cabbage (or optional kale, spinach wait until the next step), any additional salt spices, coconut milk, or broth, and boil for 15 more minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Bring mixture to just below boil. Add spinach, one half bunch of cilantro, if you're using it. Add your mushrooms, broccoli, and basil. Cook until broccoli and mushrooms are soft. Don't stir too much.
- Serve. Enjoy. Use garlic/chile paste, soy sauce, Sriracha, hoisin, for additional flavor. Garnish with cilantro and basil.
If you find this Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.