Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Basic Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Every person has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this actually a true statement. Many individuals have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This specific thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. In the following paragraphs we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
According to another study, apples can also have good results on your brain. This research indicated that the ingredients in apples have the capacity to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we grow older. Meaning by eating apples you are able to reduce the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you know why. The one thing you should recognize is that we only covered a handful of the benefits of eating apples. You will be able to discover many more benefits with regard to your health in relation to apples. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the very next time you go to supermarkets. You will see that your overall health may tremendously be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli cheese soup recipe. To cook broccoli cheese soup you need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- Provide butter
- Take cold butter, cubed
- You need yellow onion, diced
- Get sliced leek, white part only, well rinsed
- Use sea salt
- Prepare cracked pepper
- Use fresh grated nutmeg
- Take garlic, minced
- Get fresh thyme, chopped
- Get vegetable broth
- Provide each heads of broccoli florets, chopped
- Prepare heavy cream
- Prepare grated cheddar
- Prepare flour, use rice flour for gluten free
Steps to make Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- In a large stock pot, saute onions a leek in 3 tablespoons of butter with salt, pepper and nutmeg- until softened,
- Add garlic and thyme until fragrant, 30 seconds
- Sprinkle flour in and cook about 2 minutes
- Slowly whisk in broth, stirring constantly, and bring to a boil
- Reduced heat and let simmer for five minutes
- Add broccoli florets and continue simmering for 20 minutes until broccoli is tender
- Add cream and simmer until warmed through
- Stir in cheese until melted
- Stir in cold butter
If you find this Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.