Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish Soup Rice Noodle (Gluten Free) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Soup Rice Noodle (Gluten Free) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Beneficial Pertaining To Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something that many people live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In the following paragraphs we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
According to another study, apples can also have positive results on your brain. They discovered that one of the components in apples known as quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. And due to this you will find that apples can in fact help people steer clear of the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
I really hope I have revealed some good information that revealed why apples are so good for you. In the following paragraphs we just dealt with a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. It is possible to locate many more benefits regarding your health when it comes to apples. I am hoping that the the very next time you go to the supermarket you wind up getting plenty of apples. It can definitely help your health and wellbeing for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish soup rice noodle (gluten free) recipe. To make fish soup rice noodle (gluten free) you need 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish Soup Rice Noodle (Gluten Free):
- Get 4 pieces thin Hake (or cod)
- Get Rice Noodle (Bee Hoon)
- Use 2 Carrots (sliced)
- You need 2 stalks Spring Unions (thinly sliced the white parts)
- Get 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- Prepare 2 inches Ginger (sliced)
- Prepare Frying oil
- You need 1⁄2 cup Corn flour
- Take 1 handful anchovies
- Use 1 small Chinese Cabbage
- Provide 2 tbsp GF soya sauce
Steps to make Fish Soup Rice Noodle (Gluten Free):
- In a large pot, add sesame oil and in with ginger, cook for about 1 min.
- Add 2 liter water to it and soya sauce.
- Take two pieces of fish and cut into smaller size and add to the pot.
- Cook the soup with high heat until boiling. Turn to low heat.
- In another small pan, add oil over high heat.
- Coat the other pieces of fish in corn flour and deep fry them.
- Once the fish finished deep frying, add anchovies and deep fry it for a min.
- Once the anchovies are cooked, add the white parts of spring unions it cook until brown.
- Back to the big pot, add carrots and cabbage in.
- Add rice noodle in and leave it for two mins.
- Add salt to taste.
- Serve with anchovies, fried fish, spring unions and chillies optional.
If you find this Fish Soup Rice Noodle (Gluten Free) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.