Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect My Chunky Chicken and Veg Soup Meal. 😀 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best My Chunky Chicken and Veg Soup Meal. 😀 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Chunky Chicken and Veg Soup Meal. 😀 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually very good information. Now and then, though, you absolutely do not need to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you only want to pay a visit to the drive through when you are on your way home and finish the day. There is no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You can do this because lots of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can find healthy food at the drive through.
Go for the side dishes. It was not that long ago that all you could get at a fast food diner was French Fries. Now most of the fast food menus have been widened a great deal. Now you can find a variety of salads. Chili can be a different option. You may buy a baked potato. Fruit is usually available. There are a lot of alternatives that don’t involve eating something deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” make an effort to make a meal consisting of side dishes. This helps you keep the calorie count low and lower your fat intake.
Basic sense states that the best way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make beneficial choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Often what you require most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. If you ultimately choose healthy items, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my chunky chicken and veg soup meal. 😀 recipe. You can cook my chunky chicken and veg soup meal. 😀 using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Chunky Chicken and Veg Soup Meal. 😀:
- Prepare 2 chicken breast
- Take 1⁄2 onion chopped
- Get 3 cups mixed veg frozen or fresh cut small
- Prepare Handful green beans
- Use 3 pints water
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp paprika
- You need 1⁄2 tsp chopped green chilli pepper
- Take 2 tbls Balsamic vinegar
- Use 1 can chunky chicken soup
- Use 2 veg stoc cubes sprinkle in
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp black pepper
- Provide to taste Salt
- Provide 1⁄2 a sweet bell pepper chopped
- Prepare 1⁄4 double cream
- Use 2 tsp cornstarch mixed in 3 tbls cold water
Instructions to make My Chunky Chicken and Veg Soup Meal. 😀:
- Just add every item to the pot except the double cream and cornflour mix
- Close the lid and pressure cook for 1⁄2 hour. Saucepan 1 hour stirring occasionally.
- When its cooked take the cover off and let it cool while shredding the chicken with 2 forks.
- Chicken shredded
- Add the cream and stir in
- If you want it thicker add the cornflour
- Heat up add some parsley on top and serve with Crusty bread to dip.
If you find this My Chunky Chicken and Veg Soup Meal. 😀 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.