Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some worth to that. Now and then, though, you totally do not wish to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you only want to visit the drive through when you are on your way home and finish the day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This is because most famous fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how one can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Pick water, juice or milk as a drink. Drinking a large soft drink causes hundreds of empty fat laden calories into your diet. A solitary portion of soda is typically thought to be eight ounces. That portion normally includes at least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drinks are at least twenty ounces huge. Thirty ounces, however, is much more common. Choosing a soda as your beverage increases your calorie intake by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. It is much healthier to choose milk, juice and also standard water.
Basic logic states that the simplest way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make great choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes what you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable soup recipe. You can cook vegetable soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable soup:
- Take 1 -onion (chopped)
- Prepare 1 -medium size potato (chopped)
- Use 1 -carrot (chopped)
- Get 5 -garlic cloves
- You need Small size -ginger
- Use 1 tsp -red chilli sauce
- Use 1 tsp -tomato sauce
- Get 1 tsp -corn flour
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup-coriander leaves
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup- dill leaves
- You need to taste Salt
- You need 1 tsp -pepper
- You need 3 tsp -oil
- Get 2 cup+1⁄4 cup (for sIurry) -water
Steps to make Vegetable soup:
- Crush ginger,garlic, pepper and cumin seeds in a pestle and keep aside.
- In a deep bottom pan heat oil and saute onion and beans.
- Add crushed paste,also add carrot and potato and saute for 4-5mins.
- Add chilli and tomato sauce and leafy vegetables and saute slightly.
- Now add water and salt mixwell and cook for 5-6mins.In a small bowl take corn flour and 1/4cup water mixwell making sure there are no lumps.
- Pour the corn flour slurry and boil for 3-4mins or until soup thickens. 1. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
If you find this Vegetable soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.