Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cajun Breakfast Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cajun Breakfast Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cajun Breakfast Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Just about every article you read about improving your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually good information. But occasionally the last thing you would like to do is prepare a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just wish to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? You are able to do this because many of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food restaurant.
Pick water, juice or milk as a beverage. Choosing a big soda as your beverage gives hundreds of harmful calories to your meal. Usually just one serving of soft drinks is merely eight ounces big. Those eight ounces are often at least 100 calories and around ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soda sizes begin at twenty ounces. Usually, however, they are 30 ounces. This means that just ordering a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet. Milk, fruit juices or plain water are more healthy selections.
Simple logic states that the proper way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a few good choices and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Every now and then, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. When you select healthful menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cajun breakfast rice recipe. To cook cajun breakfast rice you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cajun Breakfast Rice:
- Provide Ingredients
- You need 1 lb hot pork breakfast sausage (recommend Jimmy Dean or my Jimmy Dean copy-cat)
- Take 1 cup onion, diced
- Prepare 1 cup celery, diced
- Take 1 cup bell pepper, diced
- Use 2 clove garlic, minced
- Provide 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- Get 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- Get 1 cup uncooked rice
- Take 1⁄4 tsp sea salt
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp Tabasco
Instructions to make Cajun Breakfast Rice:
- If you are interested in making your own hot breakfast sausage, try my Jimmy Dean copy-cat recipe. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/344691-homemade-jimmy-dean-hot-sausage
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Brown the sausage in a large skillet over medium heat. Remove the cooked sausage and set aside.
- Add the onion, celery, bell pepper, and garlic to the skillet and saute until the onions are translucent.
- Add the sausage back to the skillet and add the cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, salt, Tabasco, and rice. Stir to combine well.
- Spoon the rice mixture into a greased casserole pan. Cover with aluminum foil or lid and bake for 1 hour.
- Allow to rest for 15 minutes and serve hot
If you find this Cajun Breakfast Rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.