Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Chicken and rice soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Chicken and rice soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to perform all of their own cooking. This is really very true. But sometimes the last thing you want to do is put together a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just want to go to the drive through on the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You are able to do this because many of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food place.
Choose water, juice or perhaps milk as a beverage. Drinking a large soda forces hundreds of empty calories into your diet. One serving of pop is eight ounces. Those eight ounces are often at least 100 calories and around ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drinks are at least twenty ounces large. Typically, however, they may be 30 ounces. This is the reason why just buying a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet program. It is much healthier to decide on milk, juice and also standard water.
Standard logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make great choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Occasionally, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chicken and rice soup recipe. To make creamy chicken and rice soup you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Chicken and rice soup:
- Take 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- You need 2 1⁄2 c white rice
- You need 7 c water
- Take 1 large can cream of chicken
- Provide 6 chicken bouillon cubes
- Provide 1 can carrots
- Use 1-2 c grated cheese
- Provide Salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, parsley
Instructions to make Creamy Chicken and rice soup:
- Boil chicken breast with 1 or 2 bouillon cubes.
- While chicken is cooking open and drain carrots. With a fork, mash carrots into small pieces. (Optional: my kids don't like big chunks of carrots.)
- When chicken is done remove from water. In the water add the carrots remaining bouillon cubes and cook until the cubes are completely dissolved. Add a teaspoon of garlic powder a teaspoon of onion powder and 1-2 tablespoons of parsley
- Add water and rice, cook until rice is done
- Meanwhile, cube up or shred chicken
- When rice is done add chicken, cream of chicken. And cheese salt and pepper to taste
- Cover and let stand 10-20 minutes. The rice will swell and soup thicken.
If you find this Creamy Chicken and rice soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.