Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Italian egg drop soup (stracchiatella) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Italian egg drop soup (stracchiatella) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian egg drop soup (stracchiatella) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Massive Benefits For Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? Many people have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This specific thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In this article we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
Cornell University performed a study on the impact apples have on your brain. They discovered that one of the ingredients in apples known as quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. And of course thanks to this component in apples, they’re able to in fact reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. The huge benefits we covered are just a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. If you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. I am hoping that the next time you go to the supermarket you end up getting plenty of apples. You will find that your overall health may tremendously be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to italian egg drop soup (stracchiatella) recipe. To cook italian egg drop soup (stracchiatella) you need 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Italian egg drop soup (stracchiatella):
- Use 3 cups good chicken stock
- Use 2 eggs
- Provide 1⁄2 cup Italian style bread crumbs
- Get 1⁄2 cup grated pecorino Romano cheese
Instructions to make Italian egg drop soup (stracchiatella):
- Bring chicken stock to a boil on your stove top. ( I make my own chicken stock according to my nonis recipe but, you can use any flavor or store bought stock, broth, or bullion.)
- While your waiting for your stock to boil, crack and scramble your eggs with a tbsp of water, then add your bread crumbs and cheese to your eggs and mix well.
- When your stock is at a boil, start pouring the egg mixture slowly, at a steady stream into the stock while stirring it w a fork to make sure you break up the egg while its hitting the stock. The egg cooks immediately.
- Let the soup boil a minute after all the egg is stirred in then, turn off the heat and your soup is ready. I like to add green onion, and a dash of hot sauce to mine along w some extra cheese. Please add whatever you like to yours. This soup taste awesome w some crunchy Italian bread broken into it or on the side with butter.
If you find this Italian egg drop soup (stracchiatella) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.