Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cheesy potato sausage soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy potato sausage soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy potato sausage soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to perform all of their own cooking. This is actually very good guidance. From time to time, though, the last thing you choose is to have to prepare meals from scratch. Sometimes you just wish to reach the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There is no reason that you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This can be done because lots of the popular fast food destinations making the effort to make their menus better now. Here is how you can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Choose a drive through for a restaurant that’s known for catering to people with healthy palates. Arby’s for example, does not provide burgers. Instead, the options include roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, additionally includes plenty of additional meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not every little thing is McDonalds with its deep fried chicken parts as well as other terribly bad items.
Fundamental reason states that the simplest way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While, in most cases, this is a good plan, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Occasionally, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. If you choose healthy products, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy potato sausage soup recipe. To make cheesy potato sausage soup you need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy potato sausage soup:
- Use 2 rolls spicey breakfast sausage
- Get 8 Youkon gold potatoes
- Get 1 quart chicken stock
- Get 1 quart half & half
- Use Water to cover potatoes
- Take 1 large sweet onion
- Take 4-5 celery stalks
- Take 1⁄2 regular or 3 baby carrots
- You need 1 stick butter
- Provide 1 &1⁄4 tbs dried parsley
- Take 1 tsp vanilla
- Provide 2 tbs white balsamic vinegar
- Provide 4 Tbs Flour for thickening
- Use 4-6 ounces mex cheese blend
- Use to taste S & P
Steps to make Cheesy potato sausage soup:
- Chop celery, onions and carrots. Saute in 2 tbs butter, carrots then celery then onion until tender. Reserve
- Partially peel Yukons then chop into 1 inch pieces. Add to stock pot with chicken stock and add water to cover. Cook over medium heat until almost fork tender. Reserve
- Brown sausage and break apart. Drain excess oil. Add sausage, cooked vegetables and parsley to potatoes and stock
- Over medium heat add 3 tbsp butter. Add flour and brown. Wisk in slowly half & half. Wisk about 5 minutes until thickened then add to pot along with other ingredients. Simmer uncovered, stirring frequently until thickened. Add cheese, vinegar, vanilla and salt and pepper to taste
If you find this Cheesy potato sausage soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.