Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Not your mommas chicken soup;) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Not your mommas chicken soup;) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Not your mommas chicken soup;) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to do all of their own cooking. This is actually good information. Once in a while, though, you definitely do not need to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you just want to pay a visit to the drive through when you are on your way home and end the day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? You can do this because lots of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Your beverage ought to be water or juice or milk. Drinking a large soft drink causes hundreds of empty fat laden calories into your diet. One portion of soda pop is eight oz.. That serving could contain lots of spoonfuls of sugar as well as at least a hundred calories. Most fast food soda sizes begin at twenty ounces. It is usually no less than 30 ounces. Choosing a soda as your beverage increases your calorie absorption by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. It is much healthier to select milk, juice or perhaps normal water.
Common logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and shed pounds is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, for the most part, this is a good plan, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Every now and then, letting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to not your mommas chicken soup;) recipe. To make not your mommas chicken soup;) you need 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Not your mommas chicken soup;):
- Prepare 2 lb cleaned and denailed chicken feet (don't leave!)
- Use 1 lb chicken gizzard/heart mix
- Use 1 onion diced
- Prepare 3 clove garlic minced
- Take 3 tbsp chili powder
- Prepare 2 tbsp cumin
- Provide 2 tbsp oregano
- Get 3 tbsp chicken bouillon (or to taste)
- Take 1 can stewed tomatoes
- Use 4 chicken wings
- Use 3 chicken legs
- Take 1 lb boneless chicken leg meat cut into cubes
- You need 2 chayote (or zucchini) cubed
- Use 2 potatoes cubed
- Take 1 cup baby carrots
- Take 2 cup frozen mixed veggies
- Take 1 corn on cob cut into pieces
- You need 1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro
- Take 1 small head cabbage cut in chunks
- Take 1 salt and pepper to taste
- Take 1 cayenne pepper to taste
Steps to make Not your mommas chicken soup;):
- throw first 9 ingredients into large stock pot, cover with water, bring to boil, cover and simmer for 25 minutes.
- add chicken wings, chicken legs and leg meat, bring back to boil, cover and simmer for 25 minutes
- add chayote, outdoors, carrots, frozen veggies and corn on cob, bring back to boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes
- add remaining ingredients, bring to boil, cover and simmer till done, about 15 minutes
- enjoy! the feet add something amazing to the broth, I like to add chopped radish and lime juice to my bowl, so yummy!
If you find this Not your mommas chicken soup;) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.