Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Celariac and blue cheese soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Celariac and blue cheese soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Celariac and blue cheese soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Massive Advantages For Your Health.
More than likely you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? This is something which many men and women live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This concept is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. You will be pleased to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
According to another study, apples may also have positive results on your brain. They found that one of the components in apples known as quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. And due to this you will find that apples may actually help people prevent the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
And now you know why people tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. The benefits we covered are just a few of the benefits that eating apples can provide. You will be able to find many more benefits with regard to your health when it comes to apples. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the next time you go to supermarkets. These apples can wind up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to celariac and blue cheese soup recipe. To cook celariac and blue cheese soup you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Celariac and blue cheese soup:
- Prepare medium onion
- Use celariac peeled and cut into 2cm chunks
- You need large baking potato,Chopped
- Prepare chopped fresh sage leaves
- Use 1 pint vegetable stock
- Get Pint single cream
- Get vegetarian blue cheese eg Stilton or Dolchelatte diced
- Prepare Fresh Chives and deep fried sage leaves to garnish (optional)
- Get butter
Steps to make Celariac and blue cheese soup:
- Melt the butter In a large pan and gently fry the vegetables and sage for 5 mins. Stir in the stock and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 15 mins until the vegetables are tender.
- Transfer to a food processor and whizz until smooth (you may need to do this in batches) Return the soup to the pan and stir in the single cream and half the blue cheese, Cook over a low heat until the cheese has melted but do not allow to boil, season to taste.
- Divide the soup between serving bowls and sprinkle with the remaining blue cheese, the chives and deep fried sage leaves if liked, to serve
If you find this Celariac and blue cheese soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.