Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Savory Smoked Sausage Soup with Veggies 🥣 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Savory Smoked Sausage Soup with Veggies 🥣 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about bettering your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very true. From time to time, though, you totally do not want to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just would like to reach the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be plagued by remorse about slipping on your diet. This is because most famous fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food spot.
Choose the drive through according to whether it has more healthy options available. Arby’s as an example, isn’t going to offer burgers. You could eat roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as an alternative. Wendy’s, not surprisingly, is known for its square burgers, but the menu there has a considerable amount of healthful choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not many fast food spots are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every little thing.
Traditional logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and shed pounds is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, usually, this is a good strategy, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you require most is just to have someone else do the cooking. If you decide on healthy items, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to savory smoked sausage soup with veggies 🥣 recipe. You can have savory smoked sausage soup with veggies 🥣 using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Savory Smoked Sausage Soup with Veggies 🥣:
- Use 2 packages smoked sausage (sliced into coins)
- Get 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- Provide 2 onions, chopped
- Get 1 green pepper, chopped
- Take 1 bag (16 ounce) baby carrots
- Provide 1 tablespoon oregano
- Use 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Take 10 cloves garlic, minced
- Use 1 small bag baby red potatoes
- You need 1 can (14.5 ounce) fire roasted diced tomatoes
- Get 1 can (15.5 ounce) light red kidney beans
- Provide 2 cans (14.5 ounce) cans of chicken broth
Instructions to make Savory Smoked Sausage Soup with Veggies 🥣:
- In a large pot, sauté in the margarine or butter: onions, green pepper, baby carrots until veggies are tender……Cover pot….
- Add the black pepper, oregano and minced garlic, sauté well……
- Now add your 2 packages of smoked sausage, sauté for a few minutes……
- Now add your baby red potatoes, stir well……
- Next add : diced tomatoes, red kidney beans and chicken broth, bring to a boil….. Stir well…..
- Continue to cook over medium heat, covered for 1 hour or until all veggies are tender…….
- Stir soup, spoon into a bowl and enjoy 😉!
If you find this Savory Smoked Sausage Soup with Veggies 🥣 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.