Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some value to that. Now and then, though, you totally do not want to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This can be done because lots of the popular fast food spots making the effort to make their menus healthy now. Here is how one can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Concentrate on the sides. Not too long ago, the only real side dish item offered by a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now most of the fast food choices have been widened quite a bit. There are plenty of salads around now. Chili can be yet another option. Baked potatoes can even be purchased. Fruit is normally offered. There are so many possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to ingest foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” try to build a meal out of side dishes. This helps you keep the calorie count low and lessen your fat intake.
Fundamental logic states that the simplest way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While, usually, this is a good idea, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need is to let someone else create your dinner. If you choose healthy items, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple creamy chicken noodle soup recipe. To make simple creamy chicken noodle soup you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Prepare 2 cups grilled chicken (I used Tyson frozen grilled chicken, about 2⁄3 bag)
- Take 1⁄2 onion chopped
- Get 3 cloves garlic
- Prepare 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Use 4 cups chicken broth
- Get 1⁄4 cup butter
- Prepare 1⁄2 teaspoon basil, or more to taste
- Take 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, or more to taste
- Get 1-1⁄2 cups frozen vegetables (I used carrots, corn, peas, and green beans)
- Prepare 1 cup heavy cream or half & half
- Get 2 cups egg noodles
Instructions to make Simple Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup:
- In a large pot, heat oil on medium-high heat. Add onions and garlic and sauté 2-3 minutes. Add chicken and cook until warm through.
- Remove chicken and cut into smaller bite size pieces and add back to pot. You can skip this step if the pieces are already small enough for you.
- Add chicken broth, butter, basil, and pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Add vegetables, bring back to a boil and simmer on low for about 20-30 minutes. You can simmer longer if you choose to.
- Add cream and egg noodles about 10 minutes before you're ready to eat. Bring to medium or medium-high heat to cook noodles through. Enjoy!
If you find this Simple Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.