Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Leftover Turkey Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Leftover Turkey Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually excellent advice. Sometimes, though, the last thing you choose is to have to prepare an evening meal from scratch. Once in a while you only want to visit the drive through while you’re on your way home and complete the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be plagued by shame about slipping on your diet. This is because a lot of the well-known fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how one can find healthy food at the drive through.
Concentrate on the sides. It wasn’t too long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish option at a restaurant. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have increased their offerings. There are many salads around now. You might get chili. Baked potatoes can even be ordered. You can choose fruit. There are a lot of alternatives that don’t include eating anything deep fried. When deciding on your meal from the drive through, choose a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. When you are doing this you may keep your fat content and also calorie counts low.
Basic logic states that the best way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, for the most part, this is a good strategy, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you require most is just to have another person do the cooking. If you ultimately choose healthy things, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple leftover turkey soup recipe. You can have simple leftover turkey soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Leftover Turkey Soup:
- Prepare leftover Turkey
- Provide Chicken Stock (I know what you're thinking)
- Take Celery
- Provide Carrots
- Take Onion
- Take Creole seasoning
- You need Salt
- Take Pepper
- Prepare Leaves Basil
- Get Bay Leaves. (Whole)
- Provide Bullion Cubes extra flavor
Instructions to make Simple Leftover Turkey Soup:
- What you need: Leftover Turkey, Vegetables, Seasonings, Chicken Stock, Water,
- Rinse and Chop vegetables
- Add Chopped vegetables to crock pot 1 cup Chicken Stock or 3-4 Bullion Cubes, 1 cup water, You can add more as you go. Season with Creole, Basil, Salt, Pepper, add to desired taste add little at a time. You can always add more you can't take away 😉.
- Chop Turkey into smaller pieces add to crock pot.
- Top with few whole Bay leaves. These will be taken out before eating.
- Cover and let cook for about an hour or 2. Stir and taste. Add more seasons to desired taste. The longer you cook better the flavor.
If you find this Simple Leftover Turkey Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.