Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Caldo de Pollo - chicken soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Caldo de Pollo - chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caldo de Pollo - chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Just about any article you read about bettering your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually good information. But occasionally the last thing you wish to do is prepare a whole supper for yourself and your family. Once in a while you just want to check out the drive through while you are on your way home and complete the day. There is zero reason that you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is possible because an abundance of the popular fast food places making the effort to make their menus healthy now. Here is how you can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Choose a drive through according to if it has more healthy options available. Arby’s as an example, does not offer burgers. Instead you can choose from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and other healthier items. Wendy’s, of course, is known for its square burgers, but the menu there has lots of wholesome choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Most fast food eating places will not stoop to the harmful lows seen at McDonalds.
Standard logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and shed pounds is to skip the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make great choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Occasionally, allowing someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. If you choose healthy products, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to caldo de pollo - chicken soup recipe. You can cook caldo de pollo - chicken soup using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Caldo de Pollo - chicken soup:
- Get caldo
- Prepare 3 chicken breast
- Provide 1 bag of baby carrots or about 7 whole carrots
- Prepare 1⁄2 onion
- Prepare 4 whole corns
- Use 5 large potatoes
- Take 1 bunch cilantro
- Take 3 chicken cubes
- Prepare 1 salt to taste
- You need 1 lemon juice to taste
- You need 2 gallon water
- You need 1 i use about 6 bags of sazon
- Use 3 can tomatoe sauce
- You need rice
- Use 3 tbsp oil
- Use 1 chicken cube
- You need 2 bags of sazon
- Take 2 cup rice
- You need 4 cup water
Instructions to make Caldo de Pollo - chicken soup:
- fill pot with water
- add boneless skinless chicken breast, onion and boil
- while boiling chicken, begin peeling and dicing potatoes.. they can be as big or small as you want.. remember the bigger the potatoes the longer to cook… rinse cut potatoes and set aside until chicken is half way cooked..
- once chicken is almost completely white add raw potatoes, sazon, chicken cubes, & tomato sauce… begin to make rice.. put oil in pot add rice.. brown rice then add 4 cups water.. add sazon and chicken cube.. boil..when water is almost completely obsorbed, cover rice and turn off flame.. set aside
- if you have raw carrots.. skin them and cut them in fours.. rinse and set aside.. clean corn off and break in halves.. set aside. slice zucchini rinse.. rinse cilantro
- when potatoes are soft but still a bit raw..add carrots.. let carrots boil for about five minutes then add corn, zucchini and cilantro
- its done when carrots and potatoes are soft
- serve a spoon of rice in w bowl add soup over.. once chicken is cooked you can shred it.. add lemon and salt to taste… enjoy
If you find this Caldo de Pollo - chicken soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.