Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Japanese ground Daikon Radish Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Japanese ground Daikon Radish Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese ground Daikon Radish Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Massive Advantages To Improve Your Health.
On TV and in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? This is a thing that many people live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that people in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they don’t even know why. You will be pleased to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
At this point we are going to explain to you the actual reason why these minerals and vitamins are key to good health. You might or might not be aware that apples can actually help reduce risks of a variety of cancers, and that is due to all the things in apples. And by eating apples you can actually reduce your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. I am not sure about you but when I read that I went out and got an entire bag of apples.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. In the following paragraphs we just dealt with a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. If you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples when you go to supermarkets. These apples could wind up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese ground daikon radish soup recipe. You can have japanese ground daikon radish soup using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Japanese ground Daikon Radish Soup:
- Use 15-20 cm Daikon Radish
- Take 5 cm carrot
- Provide 1 piece Aburaage (thin deep-fried Tofu)
- You need 1 Eringi mushroom or any mushroom
- Prepare 30 cm spring onion
- Use 1⁄2 Tofu
- Prepare 2 tablespoon Dashi powder (Japanese fish bouillon powder)
- Use 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- You need 2 tablespoon Katakuriko starch or any starch
- Prepare Finely chopped Mitsuba leaf or green spring onion for garnish
Steps to make Japanese ground Daikon Radish Soup:
- Grind Daikon Radish. Please don't throw Daikon water away.
- Cut vegetables, Aburaage and Tofu.
- This is Aburaage
- This is Eringi mushroom
- Grind Daikon
- Put vegetables and Aburaage into 1000ml water in pot and bring to boil.
- Put grind Daikon and Tofu. Season with Dashi powder and soy sauce.
- Mix starch with 50ml of water
- Add starch mixture into boiling soup to make thick. And cook 3 minutes. Garnish with Mitsuba leaf.
If you find this Japanese ground Daikon Radish Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.