Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about restoring your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is literally very true. Once in a while, though, you absolutely do not need to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you need to check out the drive through while you are on your way home and end the day. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You can do this because many of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how one can find healthy food at the drive through.
Pick out a drive through with a restaurant which is known for catering to people with better palates. Arby’s as an example, is void of burgers. Instead you’ll be able to pick from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps as well as other healthier items. Wendy’s, of course, is known for its square burgers, but the menu there has a bundle of healthful choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Most fast food restaurants usually do not stoop to the harmful lows seen at McDonalds.
Fundamental logic states that the simplest way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make great choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you require. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soup recipe. To make chicken soup you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken soup:
- Provide Diced onion
- Take Diced celery
- Take Diced green peppers
- Use Can fired roasted corn
- Take Can carrots
- Use 4 lbs skinless boneless chicken cut up in chunks
- Take Roterary chicken seasonings
- Take Garlic salt with parsley
- Get Cajun spice
- Provide 4 Chicken gravy packets
- Prepare Can cream of chicken
- Use 4 sticks Butter
- Get 32 ozs of water
- Take 16 ozs milk
Instructions to make Chicken soup:
- Melt 2 sticks of butter. Once melted add onion, celery, green peppers and fry till semi transluent add to a bigger pot once done.
- Put the corn, carrots in a bigger pot. Melt 2 sticks of butter and season the chicken and then fry the chicken till it is done. Add chicken to pot.
- Add 32ozs water, 16 ozs of milk,the gravy packets, cream of chicken to the pot. Add seasonings to suit your taste. Mix with a big spoon as you add each addition of liquids.
- Toss in a bag of egg noodles. Bring to a boil. Cook the noodles till it is done.
If you find this Chicken soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.