Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Moms escarole soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moms escarole soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to do all of their own cooking. This is certainly good guidance. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to make meals from scratch. Sometimes you just wish to hit the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There is zero reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because most popular fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how you can eat healthfully when you reach the drive through.
Go with the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that all you could get in a fast food diner was French Fries. Now many of the fast food selections have been widened considerably. Now you can get a range of salads. You may also choose Chili. You may purchase a baked potato. You can choose fruit. There are so many selections that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to make a meal from side dishes. This helps you keep your calorie count low and reduce your fat intake.
Traditional logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and shed pounds is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, usually, this is a good idea, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. At times what you require most is just to have another person do the cooking. When you choose wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moms escarole soup recipe. To cook moms escarole soup you only need 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Moms escarole soup:
- You need Tiny meatballs
- Get 3-4 lbs ground beef
- Provide Italian bread crumbs
- Take 2 eggs
- Provide Parsley
- You need Garlic powder
- Provide Soup
- Provide 6 heads escarole
- Provide 4 boxes Lipton chicken noodle soup boxes (with white meat- blue box) total 8 packets
- Take 3 cups water per packet (24 cups of wafer)
- Provide 3 cut up chicken breasts (already cooked) approx 1 1⁄2 lbs. You can throw these in frozen too
- You need This typically has cut up turkey neck meat that is cooked during thanksgiving time too
- Get 2 xtra large cans of Cento low sodium chicken broth
- Prepare 8 eggs
- Provide 1⁄2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Prepare Homemade soft croutons
- Take Veg oil for frying
- Use 2 doz eggs
- Use 2-3 loafs of potato bread
- Prepare Parmesan cheese
Steps to make Moms escarole soup:
- Roll meatballs into tiny 1 inch meatballs and freeze in 2 quart containers
- Soak escarole in water and rinse off as you rip each leaf off to get the sand off. Break 4 leads at a time into bite size pieces.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and boil escarole til soft (about 15 min) Do NOT use this water for the soup. Drain and refrigerate (if doing soup later on)
- Bring 24 cups of water to a boil and Lipton soup mixes to a boil.
- Throw meatballs in (still frozen) and cooked chicken and bring to a boil (to cook raw meatballs)
- Pour in the chicken broth. Bring to a boil. Whisk eggs and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl. And stir soup around as you drop egg mixture in to cook.
- Simmer soup for 20 min then keep covered til you serve it.
- Fry bread up in oil after dipping into egg mixture and a little water. As SOON as they come off the oil put them on a wide pan and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and cut into bite size pieces. Put pieces into a large bowl to cover later on. (Best to have 2 people for this part cause it goes fast)
- Soup AND croutons freeze well!
If you find this Moms escarole soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.