Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Warm Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Warm Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Simple Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
More than likely you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? This is a thing that many individuals live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that people in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not even know why. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be sharing that with you here.
At this point we are going to explain to you why these minerals and vitamins are important to good health. Well to start with there have been many studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the risk of various cancers. Some of the cancers that apples will help avoid are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. I’m not sure about you however, when I read that I went out and bought an entire bag of apples.
And now you understand why individuals tell you that you should eat an apple every day. The one thing you should recognize is that we only discussed a portion of the benefits of eating apples. Every one of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this post, nevertheless the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the next time you go to the store. These apples could wind up helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to warm vegetable soup recipe. You can have warm vegetable soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Warm Vegetable Soup:
- Use big carrots
- Provide potatoes
- Use frozen peas
- Prepare sweet corn
- Provide crushed tomatoes
- You need garlic
- Get yellow onion
- Take Seasoning
- Get sugar
- Prepare curry powder, salt, pepper, parsley, smoked paprika, basil, rosemary, cayenne pepper
- Prepare stock cube
- Use bay leaf
Instructions to make Warm Vegetable Soup:
- Wash, peel and roughly chop carrots, onions, garlic and potatoes
- Heat oil in a big pot over medium high heat. Sauté onion and carrots until fragrant
- Next, add garlic, the bay leaf and potatoes. Sauté for a minute or so before adding enough water to submerge vegetables. Bring to a boil
- Cover with a lid and let simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring every now and then
- Then, add crushed tomatoes, peas, corn and seasoning. Simmer, covered, until potatoes and carrots are fork tender
- Serve warm with a splash of tabasco
If you find this Warm Vegetable Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.