Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Creamy Chicken Tortellini Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Chicken Tortellini Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Chicken Tortellini Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Basic Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
On TV and in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? You may know people that live by this and also require that their children live by this principle as well. This thought is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. You will be pleased to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
Cornell University had a study on the result apples have on the brain. While performing their study they learned that, quercetin, which is found in apples helps maintain healthy brain cells. And of course thanks to this ingredient in apples, they’re able to in fact reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you know why. One thing you should recognize is that we only discussed a portion of the benefits of eating apples. Should you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. When you go shopping again, make sure you buy some apples, their in the produce department. You will see that your overall health may greatly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chicken tortellini soup recipe. You can have creamy chicken tortellini soup using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Chicken Tortellini Soup:
- Use 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Provide 3 clove garlic, crushed
- Prepare 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Prepare 4 cup milk
- Get 14 oz chicken broth
- Get 1 1⁄2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- Get 1 onion, chopped
- Use 1⁄2 tsp dried basil, crushed
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp salt
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp oregano, crushed
- Provide 1⁄8 tsp cayenne pepper
- Take 9 oz tortellini
- Prepare 12 oz evaporated milk
- Provide 6 cup baby spiniach
- Prepare 1 ground black pepper
- Provide 1 grated parmesan cheese
Steps to make Creamy Chicken Tortellini Soup:
- Cut up and gently brown chicken.
- Melt butter in a large stock pot. Saute garlic and onions.
- Add flour to sauteed onion and garlic to make a paste. Cook for about five minutes. Cooking the flour for at least five minutes lessens the starchy flour taste.
- Gradually whisk the milk in to the paste. Heat to a creamy sauce.
- Stir in broth and whisk until smooth.
- Stir in cooked chicken, mushrooms, basil, oregano, cayenne pepper. Crushing the herbs together opens the flavor.
- Cover and allow to slow cook for about an hour.
- Stir in tortellini, ripped spiniach, and evaporated milk. Cover and slowly simmer for another 45 minutes.
If you find this Creamy Chicken Tortellini Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.