Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best EdikaIkong soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to EdikaIkong soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Simple Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
Every person has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this actually a true statement. This is a thing that many people live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be revealing that with you here.
In accordance with another study, apples can also have good results on your brain. While doing their study they learned that, quercetin, which is located in apples helps maintain healthier brain cells. And naturally thanks to this ingredient in apples, they can essentially reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
I really hope I have revealed some good information that explained why apples are so good for you. The one thing you should realize is that we only covered a handful of the benefits of eating apples. Every one of the benefits would take us too long to include in this article, however the information is out there. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to pick up a number of apples, their in the produce section. It can definitely help your health and wellbeing for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to edikaikong soup recipe. You can have edikaikong soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make EdikaIkong soup:
- Prepare Ugwu (washed and sliced)
- You need Waterleaves (washed and sliced (
- Get Goat meat, beef, kpomo, stockfish, dryfish, perewinkle
- You need Palm oil
- Take cubes Salt and seasoning
- Use Fresh pepper (grinded)
- Prepare Crayfish (blended)
- Get Onions (diced)
Steps to make EdikaIkong soup:
- Wash Ur meat and boil with onions, pepper, salt, cubes till soft, add stockfish, kpomo n dry fish half way boiled so they cook and get tasty together then set aside.
- Put waterleaves in a pot and put in fire, allow to boil out n dry it's water then add ur crayfish and meat stock n all the boiled proteins n the perewinkle and allow to boil, add more cube n salt if not tasty enough then add palm oil n allow to cook for about 5minutes and then add the vegetable and stir let it mix evenly with everything and turn off heat.
- It's best enjoyed fresh and hot with preferred swallow. Yummy!
If you find this EdikaIkong soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.