Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some value to this. From time to time, though, you totally do not want to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you only want to visit the drive through when you are on your way home and end the day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This may be possible because lots of the popular fast food places are attempting to make their menus better now. Here is how to eat healthy when you reach the drive through.
Choose the drive through based on whether it has better options available. For instance, Arby’s won’t offer hamburgers. Instead, your selections consist of roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, not surprisingly, is known for its square burgers, but the menu there has a bundle of wholesome choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not everything is McDonalds using its deep fried chicken parts and also other terribly bad items.
Logic claims that one the simplest way to stay healthy is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make good choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Often what you require most is just to have someone else do the cooking. If you ultimately choose healthy products, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot cranberry orange chicken recipe. You can have crockpot cranberry orange chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken:
- Prepare 1 large pack chicken thighs (bone in, skin on)
- Take 1 can cranberry sauce
- Prepare 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- Prepare 1 envelope Lipton recipe secrets(dry onion soup mix)
- Take Fresh minced garlic (6 cloves)
- Provide 1 onion, sliced thin
- You need 1⁄2 pound baby carrots
- Take Sprinkle Black Pepper
- Get Sprinkle Adobo
Steps to make Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken:
- Rinse your chicken thighs in cold water and pat dry with paper towels, then place on top of large baking sheet……
- Generously sprinkle both sides of thighs with black pepper and adobo…..
- Set your oven to BROIL and broil thighs until golden, then place thighs into your crockpot….
- Combine cranberry sauce, orange juice, Lipton recipe secret envelope, some black pepper, fresh minced garlic and a sprinkle of adobo in a bowl……Mix well…..It’s ok if a few lumps of cranberry sauce remain !!! 🙂
- Pour cranberry sauce mixture over chicken thighs in crockpot……
- Add onions and baby carrots to crockpot……Stir gently…….
- Cook on low for 6 hours……..
- Serve with some veggies or mashed potatoes and enjoy 😉!
If you find this Crockpot Cranberry Orange Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.