Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Fantastic Pertaining To Your Health.
I am sure you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? You might know individuals that live by this and also request that their children live by this principle as well. This concept is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
Now the question is, why are these kinds of vitamins and minerals so important? Well first off there have been a lot of studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the chance of various cancers. And on the list of cancers which apples can help reduce the chances of is colon cancer and even lung cancer. That point on its own ought to be enough to make sure people are eating at least one apple a day.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. The one thing you should recognize is that we only covered some of the benefits of eating apples. You will be able to discover many more benefits with regard to your health in relation to apples. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the next time you go to supermarkets. It can really help your health and wellbeing for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup recipe. To cook low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup:
- Get 2 slices sprouted wheat bread
- Get 2 tablespoons low fat pesto
- Take 1⁄4 cup grated part skim mozzarella cheese
- Get 18 oz jar crushed tomatoes
- Provide 1⁄2 cup water
- Use 1⁄3 cup fresh basil chopped
- Provide 1 tablespoon paprika
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp salt
- Prepare to taste Black pepper
Instructions to make Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup:
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Toast bread lightly in toaster. So it’s a bit crispy but not browned.
- Spread pesto on both slices and spread cheese on one slice.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until desired brownness is reached. Flip and bake an additional 5 minutes for the other side. Should look like this when it’s done.
- Place remaining tomato soup ingredients in pot and simmer for 5 minutes. This part makes 2-3 servings of soup so either halve the recipe or save the extra in the fridge.
- Cut cheese sandwich serve with soup and enjoy!
If you find this Low fat “grilled” cheese pesto sandwich and tomato soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.