Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's, "Sick Day," Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's, "Sick Day," Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Huge Advantages To Improve Your Health.
More than likely you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? You might know individuals that live by this and also require that their children live by this principle as well. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they do not even know why. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be sharing that with you here.
I am sure you know that fruits and vegetables will give you many of the vitamins you need to have to stay healthy, and apples are generally the item that most men and women have in their houses, but why? The first thing you should understand is that apples have got more vitamins and minerals when compared with some other fruits.. On the subject of the particular minerals that are in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to mention a few. And you will even find vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and other trace vitamins.
I hope I have revealed some information that defined why apples are so healthy for you. The one thing you should recognize is that we only discussed a handful of the benefits of eating apples. Should you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. I hope that the the very next time you go to the food store you wind up getting plenty of apples. These apples could wind up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's, "sick day," chicken noodle soup recipe. To cook mike's, "sick day," chicken noodle soup you only need 26 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's, "Sick Day," Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Provide ● For The Chicken Noodle Soup
- Get 4 box (32 oz) Chicken Broth [with sodium- reserve 1]
- Provide 3 large Chicken Breasts [de-thawed & fat trimmed]
- You need 1 small White Onion [quartered]
- Prepare 2 tsp Dried Italian Seasoning
- Use 1 tsp Chicken Bouillon
- Get 1⁄2 tsp Sea Salt
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp Celery Salt
- Prepare 1 tsp White Pepper
- You need 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- Provide 1 tbsp Dried Parsley
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp Dried Rosemary
- Use 1⁄2 tsp Dried Thyme
- Take 3 small Bay Leaves
- You need 2 cup Baby Carrots [halved]
- Prepare 1 small Splash Olive Oil
- Take 2 cup Celery [chopped with leaves]
- Provide 1 (12 oz) Bag Wide Egg Noodles
- Provide ● For The Optional Ingredients
- Take 1 cup Fresh Mushrooms
- Get 1⁄2 cup Fresh Basil
- Get 1⁄3 Cooking Sherry
- Get 3⁄4 Heavy Cream
- Take Optional Sides
- Take 1 box Croutons
- Take 1 loaf French Bread
Instructions to make Mike's, "Sick Day," Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Author's Note: Keep chicken separated from other kitchen items and ingredients until boil to avoid any risk of cross-contamination.
- Also, dark chicken meat with the bone in [like that of chicken thighs, etc,.] make for a more flavorful soup. Just pull meat from the bone once they're fully cooked. I used chicken breasts since that's what I had on hand.
- Add everything together in a large pot except for your celery, carrots, noodles, 1 of your 4 boxes chicken broth and anything from the, "Optional Ingredients," category.
- Turn on high and boil for 35 minutes.
- Pull cooked breasts, quartered onions and Bay Leaves from broth. Discard onions and Bay Leaves. * Make certain your breasts are fully cooked and not pink in the middle. If they are, boil longer.
- Place celery and carrots into broth and boil for 15 minutes.
- Add egg noodles to your boiling broth. Boil 8 minutes longer, [or as per your noodle manufacturers recommendations] stirring regularly. There's no need for oil or salt even if recommended by the manufacturer. They're both already in your broth.
- Add shredded chicken. Also, add your reserved box of chicken broth if some or most of your original broth has dissipated. Boil 5 more minutes longer.
- If you find even more fluid is required, especially after refrigerating, just add tap water. There's plenty enough chicken flavor in this soup to add it and not alter the taste.
- Authors Note: You can add croutons to the side or crisp your bread in the oven if anyone's suffering from a scratchy throat.
- Serve soup in a bowl with a handle so it can be eaten while in bed. Also, serve with any absorbent bread of your choosing. Enjoy!
If you find this Mike's, "Sick Day," Chicken Noodle Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.