Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very true. Now and then, though, you definitely do not wish to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is possible because plenty of the popular fast food spots making the effort to make their menus better now. Here is how you can eat healthy when you hit the drive through.
Visit a drive through in a place who has made it a practice to provide healthier options to people. Arby’s for instance, is void of burgers. As an alternative you can pick from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps as well as other healthier items. Wendy’s, not surprisingly, is known for its square burgers, even so the menu there has a considerable amount of healthful choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Most fast food dining places will not stoop to the harmful lows seen at McDonalds.
Common logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose weight is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a number of good choices and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Once in a while, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy cajun chicken pasta soup recipe. You can cook creamy cajun chicken pasta soup using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP:
- Take 6 oz farfalle pasta
- Provide 1 lb skinless chicken breast
- You need 3 tsp Cajun seasoning
- Provide 3 tbsp butter
- Provide 8 oz Mushroom sliced
- Provide 1 small red onion
- You need 1 red bell pepper
- You need 5 garlic cloves minced
- Use 1 tsp salt
- You need 1⁄4 cup flour
- Take 1 32oz Louisiana Cajun flavor infused broth
- Take 1 14oz can chicken broth
- You need 1 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- Provide 1 cup frozen peas
- Use 1 can tomato with green chillies
- Get 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- Get 2 tbsp lime juice
- Provide 1⁄4 cup fresh basil cut in strips
- Use 1⁄4 cup chopped bacon optional
Instructions to make Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP:
- Season chicken with Cajun seasoning & cook on both side in a lil bit of evoo for about 5 mins per side set aside & let it rest
- Melt butter and saute onions & mushrooms for a few mins
- Add bell pepper and garlic saute for 30 seconds then add flour and cook for a few minutes
- Add swanson Louisiana Cajun flavor infused broth
- Along with some chicken broth cream and simmer until thickened
- Add cooked pasta cooked chicken peas and tomatoes with green chilirs and heat through
- Stir in Monterey Jack cheese and fresh basil
If you find this Creamy Cajun chicken pasta SOUP recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.