Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Olive Gardens Chicken & Gnocci Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Olive Gardens Chicken & Gnocci Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Basic Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
I am certain you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? You might know individuals that live by this and also request that their children live by this guideline as well. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they don’t know why. In this post we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
At this stage we are going to show you why these minerals and vitamins are crucial to good health. Well to begin with there have been quite a few studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the potential risk of various cancers. And on the list of cancers which apples can help defend against is colon cancer and even lung cancer. That point on its own should be enough to make sure individuals are eating at least one apple a day.
And now you recognize why individuals tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. The advantages we covered are only a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. Should you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. I am hoping that the next time you go to the supermarket you wind up getting plenty of apples. These apples could wind up helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to olive gardens chicken & gnocci soup recipe. To make olive gardens chicken & gnocci soup you only need 17 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Olive Gardens Chicken & Gnocci Soup:
- Get 4 tbsp salted butter
- Prepare 1 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 1 1⁄4 cup diced white onion
- Prepare 2 clove minced garlic
- Use 1⁄4 cup packed all purpose flour
- You need 1⁄4 tsp garlic powder
- Use 1 quart half and half
- Get 1 3⁄4 cup water
- Take 2 1⁄4 tsp powdered chicken boullion
- Get 1⁄2 tsp dried thyme (slightly heaping)
- Use 1⁄2 tsp dried parsely flakes (slightly heaping)
- Get 1⁄4 tsp ground nutmeg (slightly heaping)
- Use 1 1⁄4 cup shredded carrots
- Prepare 1 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh baby spinach leaves
- Prepare 1 1⁄4 cup small cubed boneless skinless chicken breast
- Prepare 1 lb gnocci thawed or fresh
- Use 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
Instructions to make Olive Gardens Chicken & Gnocci Soup:
- in a large pot melt butter with oil on medium-medium high heat.
- add chicken,onion and minced garlic.
- cook until chicken is no longer pink and onion is translucent.
- slowly add flour stirring constantly.
- one combined and mixed well, slowly stir in half and half, wisking continuasly.
- continue cooking and stirring until its starting to thicken.
- in a bowl combine all seasonings, the powdered boullion and the water. wisk well.
- add seasoning water to pot and mix well.
- stir in spinach and carrots.
- add gnocci and salt and pepper to taste.
- bring to a slow rolling boil stirring often.
- continue to boil until gnocci is fully cooked.
- let stand at least 10 minutes stirring every few minutes. it will thicken more as it cools.
- serve hot with fresh grated parmesan or romano cheese.
- this served 4 heavy eaters with leftovers for 2 more servings. served with buttered french bread.
- I used fresh gnocci from a recipe here on the app. u can find it in my profile under favorites.
If you find this Olive Gardens Chicken & Gnocci Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.