Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cowboy Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cowboy Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some worth to this. Sometimes, though, the last thing you need is to have to prepare a meal from scratch. Once in a while you need to pay a visit to the drive through when you are on your way home and complete the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be tormented by remorse about slipping on your diet. This is because most well-known fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how one can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Choose a drive through according to if it has more healthy options available. Arby’s as an example, doesn’t offer burgers. Alternatively you’ll be able to choose from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps as well as other healthier items. Wendy’s, although no stranger to the hamburger, also includes a lot of other meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Most fast food dining places usually do not stoop to the poor lows seen at McDonalds.
Standard logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to skip the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make beneficial choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Sometimes what you need is to let someone else create your dinner. When you want healthful menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cowboy soup recipe. You can have cowboy soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cowboy Soup:
- Prepare 1 1⁄2 lbs lean hamburger meat
- Take 6 medium sized potatoes
- You need 1 small bag of carrots
- Provide 2 cans whole kernel corn
- Use 2 cans green beans any type
- You need To taste Garlic Pepper/
- Take To taste Salt/
- Provide 4 cups beef broth
- You need To taste Seasoned Salt/
- Prepare Dill Weed/ 1 table spoon
- Get Worcestershire Sauce/ 2 table spoons
- Prepare Louisiana hot sauce/ 2 table spoons
- Take Butter/ Half a stick
- Take A1 Sauce/ 2 table spoons
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Sea Salt/
Instructions to make Cowboy Soup:
- Take your beef broth and put it in your crock pot until boiling then turn to low heat
- Brown hamburger meet with the dry seasoning added
- Add your chopped potatoes, corn, green beans, A1, Worcestershire sauce, and Louisiana hot sauce.
- Add your hamburger meat to the cockpot with the grease not drained.
- Cook for 6 hours on low and enjoy!
If you find this Cowboy Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.