Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Basic Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
On TV and in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? Many individuals have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This specific thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. In the following paragraphs we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
You’ve always been told to make sure that you are eating your vegetables and fruits so you get your vitamins, but apples have been at the top of the list. Well lets take a look at the vitamins and minerals that you can discover in just one apple. Several of the major minerals that you will come across in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, along with other trace minerals. Of course vitamins are also extremely important for your overall health and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote health.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. In this post we just discussed some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All of the benefits would take us too long to include in this article, but the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the very next time you go to the store. You will see that your overall health may tremendously be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chicken and vegetable soup recipe. You can cook creamy chicken and vegetable soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Soup:
- Provide 6 chicken breasts
- Provide 5 carrots, sliced
- Use 5 ribs celery, halved and chopped
- Provide 1 large onion, chopped
- Take 1⁄2 head cabbage, chopped
- Prepare 3 medium potatoes, cubed
- Prepare 2 can corn
- Take 2 box chicken broth (900ml each)
- Prepare 2 can cream of chicken soup
- Provide 1 oil
- Use 1 salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
Steps to make Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Soup:
- Boil chicken breasts. Set aside and let cool. Once cool, shred with two forks and leave aside.
- Add both boxes of chicken broth to pot and bring to boil.
- In large soup pot, add small amount of oil. Sauté onions and celery over medium heat until onions are translucent.
- Add cabbage to pot, stir it in, and continue to boil.
- Once cabbage has cooked down a bit add potatoes and carrots.
- When potatoes are fork tender, add drained corn and cream of chicken soup and stir it in.
- Add shredded chicken to pot and season to taste.
If you find this Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.