Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sweet Potato Soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Potato Soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Wholesome Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about restoring your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some benefit to this. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to make an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes you just want to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There is zero reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because most popular fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how to eat healthfully when you visit the drive through.
Concentrate on the sides. It wasn’t so long ago that French Fries were your only side dish selection at a restaurant. Now more or less all of the well-known fast food places have expanded their menus. There are plenty of salads available today. You may also pick out Chili. Baked potatoes can also be purchased. Fruit is usually available. There are a lot of alternatives that don’t require eating one thing deep fried. When you get your dinner through a drive through window, select side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. This can help you keep your calorie count low and lower your fat intake.
Basic logic states that the best way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While, for the most part, this is a good strategy, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. When you select healthy menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest recipe. You can cook sweet potato soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest:
- You need sweet potatoes (medium)
- Get carrots (medium)
- Take onions (small to medium)
- You need red peppers
- Take garlic (more to taste)
- Take vegetable stock
- Provide white wine (optional)
- Prepare vegetable stock (optional - for more intense taste)
- Take water (as needed to get the right consistency)
- Prepare cumin
- Use parsley
- You need ground coriander
- You need chilli
- Provide Salt and pepper
- You need For garnish: chopped fresh coriander
- You need For garnish: yoghurt or cream (optional)
Steps to make Sweet Potato Soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest:
- Roughly chop onions and garlic. Add olive oil to the pan and saute onion and garlic for a few minutes until golden brown, making sure they don't burn.
- Add spices and sauté for a couple of more minutes until they blend well with onion and garlic. This will bring out their aroma.
- Add 750 ml of vegetable stock to the pan. Add sweet potato and carrots, peeled and roughly chopped. Make pieces smaller if you need them to cook fast.
- Add water if needed. Add stock cubes.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat so the liquid simmers but doesn't evaporate too much. Cook until sweet potatoes are soft and a fork can go through them a easily.
- Add sliced red peppers. Add wine if you wish to. Simmer until red peppers soften.
- Turn of the heat and let cool for a bit.
- Purée in a food processor using up all the liquid from cooking. If the mixture is too thick, you can add a bit of water.
- Transfer the soup to a pan. And mix to even out.
- Serve with chopped coriander leaves and/or a dash of cream or yogurt on top.
If you find this Sweet Potato Soup (vegan- and paleo-friendly). #soupcontest recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.