Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Homemade chicken noodle soup, with a kick. recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade chicken noodle soup, with a kick. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade chicken noodle soup, with a kick. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about bettering your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some benefit to this. But occasionally the last thing you would like to do is put together a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just want to reach the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be suffering from shame about slipping on your diet. This can be done because lots of the popular fast food places making the effort to make their menus healthier now. Here is the way to find healthy food at the drive through.
Visit a drive through in a place that has made it a practice to offer healthier options to people. For instance, Arby’s does not offer hamburgers. Instead, your choices include things like roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, not surprisingly, is known for its square burgers, nevertheless the menu there has a considerable amount of wholesome choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not every thing is McDonalds featuring its deep fried chicken parts as well as other terribly unhealthy items.
Fundamental logic states that the best way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a few good selections and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. At times what you require most is just to have another person do the cooking. When you choose healthy menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade chicken noodle soup, with a kick. recipe. To cook homemade chicken noodle soup, with a kick. you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade chicken noodle soup, with a kick.:
- Prepare 6 boneless chicken thighs
- Get 3 boneless chicken breasts
- Take 2 large boxes of Swansons chicken broth
- Provide 4-5 stalks celery
- Use 3 tbsp garlic salt
- Provide 2 tbsp lemon pepper seasoning
- Take 2 tbsp blackening or cajun seasoning
- Take 5-6 shakes of Tabasco
- Take 2 Large packages of Grandmas Egg Noodles (in the frozen section)
Steps to make Homemade chicken noodle soup, with a kick.:
- In a large stock pot cook the chicken completely covered with water, thus will start a stock for you..
- Add all of the seasonings and cook for 2 hours.. stir so the meat doesnt stick. Once the meat is cooked and can be shredded it is time to add the 2 large boxes of chicken broth. Bring back to a boil.
- Once boiling again add the 2 large packages of Grandmas Egg Noodles and cook on low stir often for 1 more hour or till the noodles are done.
If you find this Homemade chicken noodle soup, with a kick. recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.