Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkey veggie soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey veggie soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Huge Benefits To Improve Your Health.
Everybody has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this really a true statement. This is something which many men and women live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that people in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they don’t know why. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
According to another study, apples can also have great results on your brain. While doing their study they discovered that, quercetin, which is located in apples helps maintain healthier brain cells. And because of this you will recognize that apples may actually help people avoid the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
And now you understand why people tell you that you should eat an apple every day. The advantages we covered are only a few of the benefits that eating apples can offer. Every one of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this write-up, however the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples when you go to supermarkets. You will find that your overall health could significantly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey veggie soup recipe. To cook turkey veggie soup you need 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Turkey veggie soup:
- Prepare 2 zucchini sliced and halved
- Get 2 yellow squash sliced and halved
- You need 1 small onion chopped
- Get 2 handfuls baby carrots chopped
- Provide 4 garlic cloves chopped
- Use 3 celery stalks chopped
- Take 1 can black beans
- Take 1 can italian diced tomatoes
- Prepare 1 cup split green peas (softened)
- Provide 3⁄4 cup brown rice
- Provide 4 cup vegetable broth
- Prepare 3 cup V8
- You need 1 tbsp italian seasoning
- Prepare 1 tsp thyme
- Provide kosher salt fresh ground pepper
- Use 1 lb ground turkey meatballs
- Take 1⁄3 cup italian bread crumbs
- Use 1 egg
- Get salt and pepper
Steps to make Turkey veggie soup:
- First chop up all the veggies. Use a large pot and put a couple tablespoons olive oil in it. Add carrots celery onion and garlic first. After about 5minutes add squash zucchini black beans and diced tomatoes. Add your green peas and the brown rice. Heat should be on medium.
- Next add your vegetable broth. Keep on medium and put the lid on. Wait about an hour. In the meantime you can make your turkey meatballs.
- Mix turkey bread crumbs egg salt and pepper. Heat skillet on medium heat. Form very small balls and cook about 5-7 min until done. Add to soup.
- At this point your soup may start to get pretty thick. You can add the V8 to thin it out. Or use more broth if you wish. I just had V8 so I decided to try it. Just add your spices salt and pepper as it cooks. May need to add more depending on how strong you like them.
- Let simmer for another hour or so. Until the green peas are completely soft.
- When done sprinkle with parmesan cheese or cheese of your choice and enjoy.
If you find this Turkey veggie soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.