Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Edikang ikong soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Edikang ikong soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Simple Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
On TV as well as in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? Many men and women have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not know why. You will be happy to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
I am certain you’ve heard of Cornell University, well they did their own study on how apples may benefit an individuals brain. They learned that one of the ingredients in apples called quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. Meaning by eating apples you can reduce the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. In the following paragraphs we just discussed several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You will be able to discover many more benefits with regard to your health in relation to apples. When you go shopping again, make sure you purchase quite a few apples, their in the produce department. You will notice that your overall health may greatly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to edikang ikong soup recipe. To make edikang ikong soup you only need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Edikang ikong soup:
- Use leaf Water
- Get Ugwu
- Use Scotch bonnet
- Use Onions
- Get Crayfish
- Use Shrimps
- Get Offal
- Use Ram meat
- Get Stock fish
- Use Dry fish
- You need Pomo
- You need Palm oil
- Get cubes Seasoning
- Prepare Cayenne pepper
- Prepare Ginger and garlic paste
- Provide Locust beans
Instructions to make Edikang ikong soup:
- Wash and cut both vegetables separately add little salt to the ugwu leaf and squeeze out the juice from it then set the leaf aside and also the washed water leaf.
- Cook all your meat, pomo, shrimps and fish then set them aside.
- Put your pan on fire add your water leaf and cook it but don't add water after few minutes add the ugwu leaf and continue to cook them.
- Cook for like three minutes then add your pounded pepper and onions stir then add your palm oil, mix everything and continue to cook.
- Add all your cooked meat, shrimps,pomo and fish add also your crayfish stir and add your seasoning cubes, add your cayenne pepper, pounded locust beans, ginger and garlic paste and check if your seasoning is ok simmer for few minutes and its done
If you find this Edikang ikong soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.