Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Hearty Crockpot Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hearty Crockpot Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hearty Crockpot Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Massive Benefits For Your Health.
On TV and in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? Many individuals have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This concept is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be revealing that with you here.
While everyone knows that taking in plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to ensure your body gets all the nutrition it needs, how come apples pushed so much? The first thing you should understand is that apples have more vitamins and minerals than some other fruits.. Apples contain, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all are generally good for your health, but there are also many more healthy minerals in apples. And you will also come across vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and other trace vitamins.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you know why. In this article we just discussed some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All the benefits would take us too long to include in this write-up, but the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the next time you go to the grocery store. These apples can lead to helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hearty crockpot soup recipe. You can cook hearty crockpot soup using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hearty Crockpot Soup:
- Get 5 cups chicken stock (those left over juices)
- You need 9 medium potatoes
- Provide 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes
- Use 1⁄2 onion
- You need 5 cloves garlic
- Prepare 1 can (29 oz) white hominy
- Take 1 can (15 oz) baby whole corn
- Use 1 pkg Slow cooker bourbon chicken and vegetables
- You need 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- Prepare 2 tablespoons parsley
- Use 1 tablespoon basil
- You need 4 cup water
- Prepare 2 tsp ground sage
- Provide 1 tsp allspice
- Prepare 30 dashes garlic and herb mrs dash
- Use 10 dashes rosemary
- Take 1⁄2 tsp cayenne pepper
- You need 10 dashes paprika
- Use 1 can (14.5 oz) green beans
- Provide 1 can (8 oz) tomatoe sauce
- Take 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- Get 2 lb ground hamburger
Instructions to make Hearty Crockpot Soup:
- Pour chicken stock or both in crockpot
- Peel and cube potatoes then add to crockpot
- Peel and dice onion then add to crockpot
- Peel and mince garlic then add to crockpot
- In a bowl mix water and tomatoe paste then add to crockpot
- Drain the corn and slice in bite sizes then add to crockpot
- Drain all remaining cans and add to crockpot
- Ground beef with seasoning to taste then drain grease
- Add beef to crockpot
- Add everything else to crockpot and give a stir
- Cook on low 4 to 6 hours, til potatoes are tender
If you find this Hearty Crockpot Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.