Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Taiwanese-Style Soy Milk Soup (Xian Dou Jiang) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Taiwanese-Style Soy Milk Soup (Xian Dou Jiang) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taiwanese-Style Soy Milk Soup (Xian Dou Jiang) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Beneficial With Regard To Your Health.
Everyone has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this actually a true statement. You may know men and women that live by this and also request that their children live by this guideline as well. You will even find that folks in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they don’t even know why. In this post we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
In accordance with another study, apples may also have great results on your brain. This research indicated that the ingredients in apples have the ability to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we grow older. And naturally thanks to this element in apples, they’re able to actually reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that revealed why apples are so healthy for you. One thing you should realize is that we only discussed a handful of the benefits of eating apples. Should you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. When you go shopping again, make sure you purchase a number of apples, their in the produce department. It can definitely help your overall health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taiwanese-style soy milk soup (xian dou jiang) recipe. To cook taiwanese-style soy milk soup (xian dou jiang) you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Taiwanese-Style Soy Milk Soup (Xian Dou Jiang):
- Use 200 ml Soy milk (additive-free and unsweetened)
- Provide 1 tsp Usukuchi soy sauce
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp Bonito dashi granules
- You need 1 tsp Vinegar
- You need 1⁄2 Aburaage
- You need 1 Green onions
- Use [Salty version for a simpler taste:]
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Salt
Instructions to make Taiwanese-Style Soy Milk Soup (Xian Dou Jiang):
- Toast both sides of the aburaage in an oven or the like, and chop into strips.
- Pour the soy milk into the pot, heat over low heat, and season with the bonito dashi and usukuchi soy sauce.
- Add the vinegar right before the pot comes to a boil, and thoroughly mix. The soy milk will instantly curdle and become lumpy.
- Transfer to a bowl, add the aburaage, top with minced green onions, and serve.
- For the salty version: Substitute 1⁄2 teaspoon salt for the soy sauce and bonito dashi. I recommend this version for full enjoyment of the soy milk flavor.
- For the salty version, try topping it with zha cai, or strips of whole grilled squid It's also delicious topped with lightly browned dried shrimp.
If you find this Taiwanese-Style Soy Milk Soup (Xian Dou Jiang) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.