Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Pork Chops With Cream of Mushroom Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Pork Chops With Cream of Mushroom Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to perform all of their own cooking. There’s some benefit to this. Once in a while, though, you totally do not need to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes almost all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You can do this because most of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can eat healthy and balanced when you visit the drive through.
Pick water, juice or milk as a beverage. Choosing a large soda as your beverage gives hundreds of poor calories to your meal. One portion of pop is eight oz.. That serving can contain many spoonfuls of sugar along with at least a hundred calories. Most fast food soft drink sizes begin at twenty ounces. Usually, however, they’re 30 ounces. Choosing a soft drink as your beverage raises your calorie intake by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Milk, fruit juices or plain water are much healthier selections.
Logic says that one of the best ways to stay healthy and balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a couple of good selections and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the thing you need is to let other people create your dinner. When you select healthful menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pork chops with cream of mushroom soup recipe. You can cook baked pork chops with cream of mushroom soup using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Pork Chops With Cream of Mushroom Soup:
- You need 1⁄2 medium yellow onion
- Provide 5 medium pork chops
- Get 1 black pepper
- Prepare 1⁄4 green bell pepper
- Get 1 Creole seasoning
- Get 1 can mushroom soup
Instructions to make Baked Pork Chops With Cream of Mushroom Soup:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place 5 medium pork chops in a 9 by 12 inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle the creole seasoning and black pepper evenly but lightly on both sides of each pork chop.
- Cover the pork chops with aluminum foil. Then place it into the oven and bake it for at least 20 to 25 mins before draining most of the fat from it.
- Dice the yellow onion and green bell pepper then add them to the pork chops.
- Open the can of cream of mushroom soup and spread it evenly over each pork chop. Place back into the oven covered back up with the aluminum foil.
- Bake for another 20 to 25mins or until the mushroom soup on the pork chops is hot and bubbly..
If you find this Baked Pork Chops With Cream of Mushroom Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.