Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Spaghetti and Meatball Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spaghetti and Meatball Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spaghetti and Meatball Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Simple Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
On TV as well as in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? Many men and women have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they don’t know why. In the following paragraphs we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
At this time we are going to show you the reason why these minerals and vitamins are important to good health. Well to begin with there have been many studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the risk of various cancers. By eating apples it is possible to lower your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. That point alone ought to be enough to make sure individuals are eating at least one apple a day.
And now you know why people tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. One thing you should realize is that we only mentioned a handful of the benefits of eating apples. You’ll be able to discover many more benefits regarding your health when it comes to apples. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to purchase quite a few apples, their in the produce isle. It can really help your overall health for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti and meatball soup recipe. You can have spaghetti and meatball soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spaghetti and Meatball Soup:
- Take Meatballs
- You need 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- Take 3⁄4 cup milk
- Provide 2 eggs (slightly beaten)
- Provide 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Use 3⁄4 tsp salt
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp pepper
- Use 2 lb ground mild Italian sausage
- Take soup base
- Get 4 cup beef stock
- Use 1 jar (24 ounce) marinara sauce
- Prepare 3 cup water
- You need 1 tsp dried basil
- You need 1 cup (8 ounces) angel hair pasta, broken into 1 1⁄2 inch pieces
Steps to make Spaghetti and Meatball Soup:
- Preheat oven to 400°
- In a large bowl, mix bread crumbs and milk. Let stand 5 minutes. Stir in eggs, cheese and spices. Add sausage; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into 1 inch balls. Place on baking pan.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Transfer meatballs to a 6 quart slow cooker. Add beef stock, marinara sauce, water and basil. Cook, covered on low 6-8 hours to allow flavors to blend.
- Stir in angel hair pasta, cook covered on high for the last 15-20 minutes of cooking time until tender. Serve with additional parmesan Cheese.
If you find this Spaghetti and Meatball Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.