Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Edikang Ikong soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Edikang Ikong soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Edikang Ikong soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very good guidance. But at times the last thing you wish to do is prepare a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Once in a while you need to visit the drive through while you are on your way home and end the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be tormented by shame about slipping on your diet. You are able to do this because lots of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food spot.
Choose your drive through according to if it has healthier options available. Arby’s by way of example, doesn’t serve burgers. Instead, the selections consist of roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, of course, is known for its square burgers, nevertheless the menu there has lots of healthy choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not every little thing is McDonalds using its deep fried chicken parts and other terribly bad items.
Standard logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose weight is to skip the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a number of good choices and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you require most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. When you select healthful menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to edikang ikong soup recipe. To make edikang ikong soup you need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Edikang Ikong soup:
- Get Pumpkin leaves (ugu)
- Take leaves Water
- Prepare Pepper
- You need Onions
- Use Meat
- Take Garlic
- Take Dry fish
- Take Kpomo (cow skin)
- Prepare Crayfish
- Get Palm oil
- Provide Salt and maggi
Steps to make Edikang Ikong soup:
- Put washed meat into a pot, add water, onions, garlic and seasoning. Leave to cook, the meat should cook in such a way that a little amount of water is remaining.
- While your meat is cooking, wash and cut vegetables and keep aside
- Soak dry fish in hot water and clean
- Blend pepper and crayfish
- Once meat is cooked, put palm oil, pepper and crayfish and dried fish.
- Leave to cook for 2 minutes
- Now add the cut water leaves into the pot and allow to cook for 2 minutes to bring out it's water content
- After 2 minutes, add the pumpkin leaves and allow to cook for 5 minutes
- Taste if season is right or needs to be added.
- After 5 minutes, your Edikang Ikong soup is ready 😋 serve with pounded yam or any swallow of your choice
If you find this Edikang Ikong soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.