Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for White Bean Soup with Rosemary Croutons recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best White Bean Soup with Rosemary Croutons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White Bean Soup with Rosemary Croutons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Beneficial For Your Health.
I am certain you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? This is something that many men and women live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that folks in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they don’t know why. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be sharing that with you here.
Now the question is, exactly why are these types of vitamins and minerals essential? As I am sure you know, research is being done all the time and there have been studies that have been done that clearly show that apples can reduce some cancer risks. And by eating apples you could reduce your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. I don’t know about you however, when I read that I went out and purchased an entire bag of apples.
And now you recognize why individuals tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. The huge benefits we covered are only a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. All of the benefits would take us too long to include in this write-up, but the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the very next time you go to the store. It can really help your health for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to white bean soup with rosemary croutons recipe. To make white bean soup with rosemary croutons you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare White Bean Soup with Rosemary Croutons:
- Get 4 slice Italian bread (cut into 1 inch cubes)
- Provide 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Provide 1⁄9 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 pinch black pepper
- You need 3 clove garlic, minced
- Take 1 tsp rosemary (fresh, minced)
- Get 64 oz cannellini or great northern beans (4 cans) rinsed and drained
- Take 2 1⁄4 cup chicken broth (low sodium)
- Provide 6 slice bacon, chopped
- Take 1 onion, chopped fine
- Prepare 1 tbsp lemon juice
Steps to make White Bean Soup with Rosemary Croutons:
- For the Croutons: Heat oven to 475°F. Combine bread, 3 tbsp oil, half of the garlic, 1⁄2 tsp rosemary, 1⁄8 tsp salt in a large bowl. Toss to coat. Transfer to baking sheet and bake, stirring occasionally until golden brown, about 8-10 minutes. Watch closely (will burn easily).
- For the Soup: Process 1 1⁄2 cups of the beans and 1⁄4 cup of the broth in a food processor until smooth.
- Cook bacon in a large pot over medium heat until crisp, about 6-8 minutes. Transfer the bacon to a paper towel-lined plate and discard all but 1 tbsp of the bacon fat.
- Cook the onion in the bacon fat for about 5 minutes. Add the remaining garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds longer.
- Stir in the remaining broth, pureed bean mixture, the remaining beans, and the remaining rosemary and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer about 10 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with a bit of olive oil and sprinkle servings with bacon and croutons.
If you find this White Bean Soup with Rosemary Croutons recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.