Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hokkaido-style Soy Sauce Ramen Soup Concentrate recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hokkaido-style Soy Sauce Ramen Soup Concentrate recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to do all of their own cooking. This is actually excellent guidance. Occasionally, though, the last thing you need is to have to make an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes you just wish to reach the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be suffering from remorse about slipping on your diet. You are able to do this because lots of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Visit a drive through for a place who has made it a practice to provide healthier options to people. For instance, Arby’s won’t provide hamburgers. You may have roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as an alternative. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, also includes an abundance of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not all fast food spots are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every little thing.
Basic sense states that the proper way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, for the most part, this is a good plan, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. When you select wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hokkaido-style soy sauce ramen soup concentrate recipe. To cook hokkaido-style soy sauce ramen soup concentrate you only need 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hokkaido-style Soy Sauce Ramen Soup Concentrate:
- Get 100 grams Ground pork
- Prepare 1 packet Bonito flakes
- Provide 180 ml Whole soy bean soy sauce
- Use 1 piece Kombu (or use kombu tea)
- Use 2 pieces Ginger
Instructions to make Hokkaido-style Soy Sauce Ramen Soup Concentrate:
- Stir fry the ground pork in a small pan. The fat will render and the meat will become crispy.
- The meat juices will come out and be cloudy at first, and then turn transparent. Lower the heat, and stir fry until browned.
- If you brown the meat too much, it won't taste good, but just keep cooking it until it's browned all over and cooked through. This is done to add the fat and flavor of pork to the soup.
- Add 3 tablespoons of mirin and 1 tablespoon of sake, and cook to evaporate the alcohol. Add 3 tablespoons of brown sugar and 180 ml of soy sauce in that order. When the soy sauce has heated, turn the heat down low so that it doesn't boil.
- Add 1 packet of bonito flakes, a piece of kombu and grated ginger. Simmer for about 5 minutes and it's done. Let it rest for more than a day for best results.
- Put 3 tablespoons or a small ladleful (about 45 ml) of the soup base concentrate in a ramen bowl. Add about 180 ml of either boiling water or stir fried vegetables that have been boiled in water to the bowl. Put in the freshly cooked noodles, add the toppings, and it's done. Use some of the noodle water as a flavor booster.
- The photo shows how the soup should look. I've topped it with a raw egg, stir-fried bok choy and pork chitterlings. The soup is packed with the umami of bonito flakes and kombu seaweed, and is light yet rich. It's kind of an Asahikawa-style ramen soup.
If you find this Hokkaido-style Soy Sauce Ramen Soup Concentrate recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.