Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mom's Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup (From Carcass) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mom's Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup (From Carcass) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mom's Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup (From Carcass) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Basic Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
I am sure you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? Many people have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This specific thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be discussing that with you here.
At this point we are going to show you the actual reason why these minerals and vitamins are crucial to good health. As I am sure you know, research is being performed all the time and there have been studies that have been done that show that apples can reduce some cancer risks. And also by eating apples it is possible to lessen your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. Just that one point ought to be adequate reason for everyone to start eating apples.
I hope I have revealed some good information that defined why apples are so healthy for you. The one thing you should recognize is that we only covered a handful of the benefits of eating apples. It is possible to discover many more benefits for your health in relation to apples. When you go shopping again, be sure to buy quite a few apples, their in the produce isle. You will see that your overall health may greatly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mom's crock pot creamy chicken noodle soup (from carcass) recipe. You can cook mom's crock pot creamy chicken noodle soup (from carcass) using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mom's Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup (From Carcass):
- Provide 1 whole chicken carcass (the more meat the better)
- Use 1 can Cream Of Chicken Soup
- Provide 1 Water
- Get 1 tbsp Butter (or oil)
- Get 1 cup Carrots
- Prepare 1 cup Celery
- Use 1 cup Minced onion (fresh)
- Use 2 cup Uncooked Egg Noodles
- Provide 1 Salt & Pepper to taste
Instructions to make Mom's Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup (From Carcass):
- I use a crock pot, but you want to stick the carcass in the crock pot (or pot with lid) and fill with enough water to cover at least 3⁄4 of the carcass but not the whole thing.
- Cover and simmer in crock pot on HIGH for about 2-3 hours. (Once it starts boiling, it usually has been in the water long enough that it's done.) If using a pot, simmer on low for at least 60 mins. Once the water starts to reach a darker yellow color and the carcass falls apart its done.
- Pull the carcass out of the water, put aside. Make sure to grab all the large bones and chunks.
- Grab a pot (or a different large enough pot to hold all the water if you're not using a crock pot) and carefully pour the water through a strainer to catch what little chicken and bone bits may be left in the water. Return the water to the crock pot and put the large pan on your stove top. (Keep it in the pot you just strained it into if you used a stove top)
- Slice carrots, celery and mince onion. Keep onion separate from carrots and celery as it's going in later than the other two.
- By this time your chicken should be cooled enough to pull the meat off the carcass. Be sure to feel ALL the meat you pick off so you don't miss any bone pieces.
- Heat the pot on the stove top to medium high with either 1 tbsp oil or butter. After heated, put in carrots and celery and sauté for about 8-10 mins, you don't want it completely soft but starting to soften.
- Add onion and stir often with celery and carrots. Once the onions are tender and start to turn clear, add the chicken meat & the "chicken stock" water from the crock pot to the stove pot. Bring to a boil.
- Add egg noodles, cover and turn down to medium heat. Boil until the noodles are done, stirring occasionally.
- Add cream of chicken soup, stir thoroughly.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Everyone is different, that's why I didn't use a measurement.
- Serve with rolls or a salad and enjoy!
- (If you don't have a carcass I'm sure about 2 chicken breasts or so would be right for the amount of meat. Just boil and shred instead, then use chicken broth instead. Doesn't taste as good though.)
If you find this Mom's Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup (From Carcass) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.