Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Pork Cartilage Miso Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Pork Cartilage Miso Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very true. Now and then, though, you absolutely do not want to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just want to hit the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be tormented by guilt about slipping on your diet. This is possible because lots of the popular fast food destinations are attempting to make their menus healthy now. Here is the way to eat healthy when you visit the drive through.
Choose a drive through for a restaurant that’s known for catering to people with healthy palates. For instance, Arby’s doesn’t provide hamburgers. Instead you’ll be able to select from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps as well as other healthier items. Wendy’s, although no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes plenty of additional meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not many fast food spots are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every little thing.
Simple sense states that the simplest way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a few good choices and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the thing you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy pork cartilage miso soup recipe. To make creamy pork cartilage miso soup you only need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Pork Cartilage Miso Soup:
- Use 400 grams Pork cartilage
- You need 1 Onion
- Use 15 cm Daikon radish
- Use 1⁄2 packet Shimeji mushrooms
- Take 100 ml Sake
- Get 2 tbsp 〇Mirin
- You need 1 tbsp 〇Sugar
- Take 1 rounded teaspoon 〇Bonito dashi stock granules
- Take 3 tbsp 〇Awase miso
- Get 1 Thin green onions or scallions
- Use 1 Shichimi spice
Steps to make Creamy Pork Cartilage Miso Soup:
- Peel the daikon radish and cut into large quarters and smooth off the edges (It's extra easy to round the edges if you use a peeler).
- Boil Step 1 in water. Add a handful of unwashed, uncooked rice (not included in ingredients) and boil with together with the daikon radish.
- Once it has begun to boil, turn the heat to low and cook for 30 minutes. Stop the heat and let it sit as-is in the pot.
- Cut the pork into bite-sized pieces and lightly brown both sides in a frying pan. Put the meat into a separate pot and add a large amount of water plus 50 ml of sake. Turn on the heat.
- Don't add this to the pot with the daikon radish. Add the meat to a separate pot.
- When it comes to a boil, remove the scum from the surface and leave it to simmer for 1 hour on medium heat. If it seems like the water is going to evaporate completely, add more.
- Discard the boiled water and put the meat back into the pot. Fill with a large amount of water and add the 1 cm cubed onion, the remaining sake, and the 〇 ingredients. Cook over high heat.
- When boiling, lower the heat to medium-low and simmer for 30 minutes.
- 30 minutes later…. Strain Step 3 in a colander and rinse with running water to remove the grains of rice. Add to Step 8. Simmer together for another 15 minutes.
- Add the shimeji mushrooms (with their hard base cut off), continue to lightly simmer, and then turn off the heat.
- Serve in a dish and garnish with finely chopped scallions. Season with ichimi spice and enjoy.
If you find this Creamy Pork Cartilage Miso Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.