Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to do all of their own cooking. There’s some worth to that. Occasionally, though, the last thing you need is to have to prepare meals from scratch. Once in a while you need to check out the drive through when you are on your way home and complete the day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is possible because an abundance of the popular fast food places are trying to make their menus better now. Here is how to eat healthfully when you reach the drive through.
Select a drive through at a restaurant which is known for catering to people with healthier palates. Arby’s as an example, does not provide burgers. Instead, your choices include roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, obviously, is known for its square burgers, nevertheless the menu there has a considerable amount of healthy choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Most fast food restaurants will not stoop to the unhealthy lows seen at McDonalds.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay healthy and balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a couple of good choices and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Occasionally, permitting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade creamy chicken noodle soup recipe. You can have homemade creamy chicken noodle soup using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup:
- You need Roux
- You need 3⁄4 cup milk
- You need 1⁄4 cup butter
- You need 3 tbsp flour
- You need Soup
- Use 6 cup water
- You need 4 cooked chicken breasts
- You need 3 cup egg noodles
- Prepare 1 cup shredded carrots
- Prepare 6 tsp Chicken Buillon
- Take salt
- You need pepper
- Get 1⁄2 tsp chili powder (optional)
Instructions to make Homemade Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Rub salt and pepper on each side of the chicken and cook on medium temperature. Set aside and let cool.
- Boil water and dissolve the bouillon in the water.
- Put in the egg noodles and boil for 8-10 minutes. You may need to eye ball it, based on your tastes. If you want more of a soup, put less in, if you want a really hearty stew-like soup, put more in.
- Use a peeler to get nice long strips of carrot. Get about a handful. Put in the carrots about halfway through the cooking process for the noodles.
- While the soup base is boiling, create the roux. Melt the butter on a low heat.
- Slowly add the flour to the melted butter and stir, making sure there are no lumps.
- Slowly stir in the milk to smooth out the now paste like mix.
- Tear up the now cool chicken and throw it into the soup.
- Pour in the roux and stir until completely mixed in. Serve hot and enjoy!
If you find this Homemade Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.