Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mike's Prime Rib Yakamein Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Prime Rib Yakamein Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Prime Rib Yakamein Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Simple Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
I am sure you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? Many individuals have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This thought is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. You will be delighted to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
Cornell University had a study on the impact apples have on the brain. They found that one of the components in apples called quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. And naturally thanks to this element in apples, they are able to in fact reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
I hope I have revealed some information that defined why apples are so good. In the following paragraphs we just discussed a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. You’ll be able to discover many more benefits with regard to your health when it comes to apples. I really hope that the next time you go to the food store you wind up getting plenty of apples. You will find that your overall health can significantly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's prime rib yakamein soup recipe. To cook mike's prime rib yakamein soup you need 23 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Prime Rib Yakamein Soup:
- You need ● For The Meat
- Get 2 Pounds Prime Rib [twined - bone in]
- Use ● For The Prime Rib Rub [good dashes of each - coat all sides]
- Use Olive Oil [enough to fully coat meat]
- Prepare Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Prepare Granulated Onion Powder
- Provide Dried Rosemary
- Use Dried Thyme
- Provide Sea Salt
- Prepare ● For The Beef Broth
- Provide 3 (32 oz) Boxes Beef Broth [or more]
- Get 1⁄3 Cup Au Jus [or a dash of au jus extract]
- Take 1 tbsp Louisiana Hot Sauce
- Provide 1 tbsp Worshestershire Sauce
- Prepare 1⁄2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- You need 1 tbsp Cajun Seasoning
- Use ● For The Noodles
- Provide 1 Box Thick Spaghetti Noodles
- Prepare ● For The Sides & Garnishments [as needed or to taste]
- Provide Sliced Boiled Eggs
- Take Louisiana Hot Sauce
- You need Soy Sauce
- Use Chives
Steps to make Mike's Prime Rib Yakamein Soup:
- Purchase your prime rib and leave in the fridge for a week to age. Pull out, rinse, pat dry and coat with olive oil.
- Bring meat to room temperature. Then, season generously. Don't remove the butcher's twine.
- Bake at 400° on a lifted rack for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 325° for 20 minutes per pound. This prime rib for its weight was cooked for 30 additional minutes to achieve rare. Or, cook until it's internal temperature is 120°. You'll definitely want her rare.
- Let her rest for 5 minutes. For this dish, the meat must bee rare. She'll finish cooking in your piping hot beef broth.
- Create your beef broth.
- Chop you're prime rib into small pieces from bone. Add to pot and add rib bone. You'll want that extra flavor. Don't add additional seasonings until this soup has come to s simmer for at least an hour. Otherwise you may over season.
- Simmer covered for 2.5 hours. You'll know it's ready when the prime rib melts in your mouth.
- Boil your [older] eggs by bringing them to a rolling boil. Then, turn off heat, cover pot sniff let eggs sit for 18 minutes. Place eggs in a bowl with cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Boil your thick spaghetti noodles in a separate pot with salt and a dash of oil as per manufactures directions.
- Pull out the rib bone and pick any meat from it. Place meat back in pot.
- Add your drained noodles to broth. Also, add chopped chives to taste.
- Serve with sides and garnishments. Enjoy!
If you find this Mike's Prime Rib Yakamein Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.