Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. From time to time, though, the last thing you need is to have to prepare a meal from scratch. Once in a while you only want to pay a visit to the drive through when you are on your way home and end the day. There is simply no reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are able to do this because lots of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how one can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Aim toward the side dishes. Not that long ago, the only side dish item offered by a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now most of the fast food selections have been widened considerably. Now you can get several different salads. You can get chili. You can get baked potatoes. You can pick fruit. There are a lot of alternatives that don’t involve eating something deep fried. When you order your supper through a drive through window, choose side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. This can help you keep the calorie count low and reduce your fat intake.
Logic says that one the easiest way to stay healthy and balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need is to let another person produce your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker shredded chicken noodle soup recipe. You can have slow cooker shredded chicken noodle soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Use 3 lb Whole boneless chicken breasts
- You need 1 packages Skinned baby carrots, chopped
- You need 3 stick Celery chopped
- Provide 1 1⁄2 medium Onion cut in half, use one half of onion
- Provide 2 clove Garlic, smashed.
- Take 2 each Dried bay leaf
- Provide 1 tsp Iodized salt
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp Ground pepper
- Provide 2 can 14 0z cans of chicken broth
- Get 2 cup Water
- Get 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- You need 1 box Or bag of egg noodles ( I used Pennsylvania Dutch egg noodles )
Steps to make Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Noodle Soup:
- In a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker, place the chicken, carrots, celery, onion, garlic, bay leaves, 1 teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon pepper, 2 cans of chicken broth, two cups of water, and tbsp of vegetable oil. Cook covered, until the chicken is cooked through, on high for 4 to 5 hours or on low for 7 to 8 hours (the low setting will make total cooking time 8 ½ hours).
- Twenty minutes before serving, transfer the chicken to a bowl. Remove and discard the onion and bay leaves. If the slow cooker is on the low setting, turn it to high.
- Add the egg noodles to the slow cooker, cover, and cook until tender, 15 to 18 minutes. - Meanwhile, shred the chicken. When the egg noodles are cooked, stir the chicken into the soup, and serve.
If you find this Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Noodle Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.