Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually very good advice. Now and then, though, you definitely do not wish to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just wish to hit the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There is zero reason you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because many of the popular fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is the way to find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Choose the drive through based on whether it has healthier options available. Arby’s by way of example, does not provide burgers. You can consume roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads instead. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes an abundance of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not all fast food locations are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every thing.
Basic logic states that the best way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. When you select healthful menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bok choy soup with chick peas recipe. To cook bok choy soup with chick peas you need 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas:
- Prepare 1 Bok Choy, rinsed and sliced
- Take Olive oil
- Prepare 1 onion, chopped
- Prepare 1 green pepper, chopped
- Use 1 (12 ounce) bag petite baby cut carrots
- Use 6 cloves garlic, minced
- Take 4 red potatoes, cut into quarters
- You need 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- You need 1 tablespoon Herb De Provence
- Provide 2 can chicken peas (15.5 ounce) undrained
- Use 2 containers Vegetable Stock (32 ounce)
- Prepare 2 cups egg noodles
Steps to make Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas:
- In a large pot add enough olive oil to coat bottom of pot…
- Add your chopped onion and green pepper, sauté until veggies are tender……
- Now add your bag of baby carrots….. Sauté until carrots are slightly tender……
- Next add your minced garlic…..
- Now add your quartered red potatoes…….Stir all well…..
- Now add your black pepper and Herb De Provence, sauté for several minutes……
- Next add your 2 cans of chick peas……
- Now add your 2 containers of vegetable stock……Bring to a boil……
- Add in your cleaned and sliced Bok Choy……stir well…..
- Cover slightly and cook on medium heat until potatoes and carrots are tender….
- Add in your egg noodles and cook soup until egg noodles are tender, about 10 minutes…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!
If you find this Bok Choy Soup with Chick Peas recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.