Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Turkey soup with noodles (Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkey soup with noodles (Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey soup with noodles (Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Basic Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
On TV as well as in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? Many men and women have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not even know why. You will be pleased to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
Another thing that has been discovered is that apples can additionally help your heart. Most of the things you find in apples, and yes this involves dietary fiber, can actually help to provide you with a healthy heart. Another one of the advantages apples can give you is that it can help you to lower your cholesterol, and you should also know that this also helps your heart. One thing you should recognize is that many of the ingredients for a healthful heart are found in the skin of the apple. And your best option is to discover a local farm that grows only organic apples and be sure you eat the skin as well so you can get the most benefits of the apple.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. In the following paragraphs we just covered several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Every one of the benefits would take us too long to include in this write-up, but the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the very next time you go to the store. These apples could lead to helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey soup with noodles (leftover thanksgiving turkey) recipe. To make turkey soup with noodles (leftover thanksgiving turkey) you only need 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Turkey soup with noodles (Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey):
- Get Turkey
- Get Broth
- Provide 1⁄2 Onion
- Provide Celery (few stalks)
- Get Carrots
- Provide Noodlles (your choice)
- Provide Creole seasoning
- Provide Salt
- Prepare Pepper
- Prepare leaves Bay
- Get Basil
- Provide Optional Mushrooms, green beans, potato, peas, other veggies
Steps to make Turkey soup with noodles (Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey):
- Make sure you wash/rinse all veggies!
- Put Turkey in crockpot. Add water and broth to cover meat.
- Cut up all your vegetables. Add to crockpot.
- You can add any other vegetables you like. Such as Mushrooms, Green beans, Potato pealed or skin left on scrubbed & diced.
- Add in your seasoning. Salt, pepper, basil, creloe seasoning, a touch of garlic. To taste.
- Stir vegetables.
- Cover with lid. Cook 4-8 hours crokpot.
- Cook for about 2 hours until Turkey soft. Once soft use tongs to pull Turkey apart.
- About 30-40 min before serving boil water in a pot to cook noodles.
- Drain and rinse noodles.
- Add noodles to crock pot. Cover for about another 10 min or so to let the noodles simmer.
- Serve. Enjoy!
If you find this Turkey soup with noodles (Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.