Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Japanese Red Snapper Soup Noodle recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Red Snapper Soup Noodle recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually good advice. From time to time, though, the last thing you want is to have to cook meals from scratch. Sometimes almost all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This is because a lot of the popular fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is the way to eat healthy when you reach the drive through.
Concentrate on the sides. It has not been that long ago that all you could get at the fast food cafe was French Fries. Now virtually all of the famous fast food places have expanded their menus. Now lots of them offer salads. You can also pick out Chili. You can get baked potatoes. You can pick fruit. There are a lot of possibilities that don’t include eating something deep fried. When choosing your dinner from the drive through, choose a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. This makes it possible for you to keep the calorie count low and lower your fat intake.
Common logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose fat is to by pass the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make good choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Often what you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese red snapper soup noodle recipe. You can cook japanese red snapper soup noodle using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Japanese Red Snapper Soup Noodle:
- Use 1 red snapper (head-part)
- Prepare 1 piece spring onion
- Prepare 10 cm Kombu (dried kelp)
- Take 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Provide Mitsuba leaf for garnish
- Provide Yuzu orange skin for garnish
- Use 2 teaspoon salt
- Get 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Take 150 g Soumen noodle (your favorite noodles)
Steps to make Japanese Red Snapper Soup Noodle:
- This is red snapper fish (head - part)
- Wash well and bring to boil in a pot
- Put Kombu, ginger and green part of spring onion
- Shred the white part of spring onion
- Cut the skin of Yuzu orange thinly and shred finely. Cut Mitsuba leaves.
- Boiling the soup, skim off the scum. Cook with low heat for 10- 15 minutes.
- Boil the noodles and put it in bowl. Garnish spring onion, Mitsuba leaf and Yuzu.
- Pour soup in bowl
- Enjoy fish yummy!!!
If you find this Japanese Red Snapper Soup Noodle recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.