Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Colorful Ozoni Mochi Soup for the New Year recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Colorful Ozoni Mochi Soup for the New Year recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Massive Benefits For Your Health.
Every person has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this actually a true statement. Many individuals have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This specific thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. You will be happy to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
While everybody knows that consuming plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to make certain your body gets all the nutrition it needs, why are apples pushed so much? The very first thing you should recognize is that apples have got more vitamins and minerals than some other fruits.. With regards to the particular minerals that tend to be in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to name a few. And you’ll also discover vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and other trace vitamins.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. The huge benefits we covered are only a few of the benefits that eating apples can provide. You’ll be able to discover many more benefits for your health when it comes to apples. I hope that the next time you go to the grocery store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. You will see that your overall health can tremendously be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to colorful ozoni mochi soup for the new year recipe. You can have colorful ozoni mochi soup for the new year using 20 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Colorful Ozoni Mochi Soup for the New Year:
- You need 60 grams Chicken thigh meat
- Prepare 8 cm Burdock root
- Take 30 grams Cooked bamboo shoots in brine
- Get 6 cm Kintoki Carrot (dark red carrot)
- Provide 4 cm Lotus root
- Use 2 Shiitake mushrooms
- Provide 2 to 3 cm Kamaboko
- You need 6 Snow peas
- Prepare 400 ml ☆Water
- Take 1 packet ★Bonito flake pack
- Provide 1 tsp ★Mirin
- Prepare 1 tsp ★ Usukuchi soy sauce
- Take 1 tsp ★Sake
- Use 1⁄2 to 1 teaspoon ★Powdered dashi stock
- Use 1 pinch ★Salt
- Get 1⁄2 Nori seaweed
- You need 3 cm square Yuzu citrus peel
- Provide 1 Mitsuba
- Get 2 Temaribu (decorative dried wheat gluten shaped like little balls)
- Use 2 Round mochi
Instructions to make Colorful Ozoni Mochi Soup for the New Year:
- Cut out the COOKPAD logo out of nori seaweed (refer to Steps 9-13).
- Slice the carrot into 5 mm, use a flower shaped cookie cutter to cut out the shape. Remove the starchy string from the snow peas, and cut the bamboo into bite sizes. Slice the lotus root to 5 mm.
- Boil the ingredients from Step 2. It'll be less bothersome if you start boiling ingredients that release the least amount of scum first! Slice the kamaboko to 5 mm.
- Put the bonito flakes into a clean tea bag. Soak the Temaribu in water.
- In a pot, add water, thinly sliced burdock root, chicken cut into bite sizes, thinly sliced shiitake mushrooms, and bring to a boil. Add the bonito flake tea bag, and boil for 3 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the (★) ingredients, bring to a boil again, and turn off the heat.
- Toast the mochi, put the ingredients and mochi into a soup boil, and pour in the dashi soup. Top the mochi with the cut nori, and yuzu peel (refer to Step 14) and mitsuba.
- [For a white miso broth] Omit the soy sauce and salt, and add a packet of white miso soup for an easy white miso version!
- [Cutting the nori] Prepare scissors and a paper cutter. Cut the logo to the same size as the mochi.
- Cut the nori 1-2 mm larger than the logo pattern (so it's thick enough to avoid mistakes).
- Cut out the inside of the nori circle using a paper cutter, to have a 3-4 mm thick ring (cut like you're making multiple small lines around the circle).
- Lay the hat pattern on top of the cut circle, and cut out the shape.
- Use the paper cutter to cut out a 2-3 mm outline of the hat shape.
- [How to cut the yuzu peel] Thinly peel the yuzu citrus, cut out a rectangle, and make two lengthwise cuts to make a backwards N. Fold back to make a X. This is called a "broken pine needle."
If you find this Colorful Ozoni Mochi Soup for the New Year recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.